Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is the most blackpilled clip I have ever seen

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★

It is the most blackpilled thing just because of how basic and honest it really is

It is not some extravagant story like Jeremy Meeks or a chadfish tinder experiment which IT like to categorize as “an extreme case that doesn’t reflect real life”

No the above clip is very simple in nature. It is about a female making fun of ugly men and worshipping chad before a cheering female crowd

What makes it even worse is that it is usually not even stacies who go to those kind of shows. It’s beckies and ugly women who attend those shows and they are the ones cheering at the expense of their male looksmatches

Last edited:
Brutally honest:blackpill:. Normies can say this in one moment and in the next furiously deny the importance of looks and how non-chad men are marginalized, just NPC things.

So why did we let these things vote again ?

Brutal as fuck. Awesome video.

Don't know if i should watch tbh.

If an ugly male said this everyone would say that he doesn't know anything about women and that he needs to go outside.

It is the most blackpilled thing just because of how basic and honest it really is

It is not some extravagant story like Jeremy Meeks or a chadfish tinder experiment which IT like to categorize as “an extreme case that doesn’t reflect real life”

No the above clip is very simple in nature. It is about a female making fun of ugly men and worshipping chad before a cheering female crowd

What makes it even worse is that it is usually not even stacies who go to those kind of shows. It’s beckies and ugly women who attend those shows and they are the ones cheering at the expense of their male looksmatches

Whoa man this is potent blackpill. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

women should not be able to vote and should have less rights. they do stupid chit. males can think for both females and males, but give power to females, and they will ridicule males

Ugly men on suicidewatch

Another bitch who can't speak properly, every word there is like a croke and continuous tone that follows the final word, aka trying to sound "sexy" every hole does this.

Also she goes to the gym, another whore attention-seeking at the gym and looks fucking disgusting with muscles, you're supposed to be a female you stupid whore.

Also barely has any tits, the 1 thing a woman should have.

She needs beating to a pulp, I want to stamp on her head till she shuts the fuck up, then continue to do so until my anger subsides.....It may take a few hours.

Brutal

Would snoo snoo with her ngl

MODS PIN THIS!!!!

Look at that fucking frame. Absolutely shouldermogs me. Her dad was probably a sideways 2x4.

Ah yes, this is truly “female comedy” at its finest.

Guys, don't hate Schlesinger. She's just being honest and we need more women like her.

IT won't touch this

Guys, don't hate Schlesinger. She's just being honest and we need more women like her.

I don't think any woman deserves respect because she admits to her shitty female qualities, people who say that are just trying out their last outlet for female worship. Not that's what I think you're saying, but some users have said things like that before. On the upside, women being total open cunts will reveal the majority of feminism to be the social castration of undesirable males and the advancement of female sexual power to the detriment of men. It'll probably also open the door to more ERs I'd imagine.

She wants good looking guys to notice her butt

Why? Because she wants good looking guy to creme pea in her butt

I don't think any woman deserves respect because she admits to her shitty female qualities, people who say that are just trying out their last outlet for female worship. Not that's what I think you're saying, but some users have said things like that before. On the upside, women being total open cunts will reveal the majority of feminism to be the social castration of undesirable males and the advancement of female sexual power to the detriment of men. It'll probably also open the door to more ERs I'd imagine.

I'm not saying anything about respect. All I'm saying is that this kind of honesty must be encouraged. We need females to reveal their true nature as much as possible, because I don't see how else we'll wake up the normies.

Accelerationism FTW.

There's your ally speaking IT :soy:

Women aren't funny. Literally. 'Female Comedian' is an oxymoron.

She's just joking!!! She doesn't really mean it!! R-R-Right guys??