Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the most blue pilled crap I have ever read

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-

This is the most blue pilled GARBAGE I have ever read, is it sarcastic? I cannot tell. Learn to be alone? LOL. Don't try to talk to people because you want something from them? FUCK OFF. Can someone explain this to me?

What can you expect from incelswithoutballs. Imagine relegating all incels into a reddit sub called "incelswithouthate" while the feminist cunts over at FDS are spewing hatred with no consequences.

Fascinating conversations with a foid. Okay sweetie.

stopped reading when I saw its “IncelsWithoutHate”

Just date yourself bro! holy cuck how can someone be this bluepilled?

Things that worked for me:
- Be attractive

"Be interesting", while chad just eat fries, is on social media apps all the fucking day and barely study a low iq major
Fucking lol

What these retards don't understand is that if a guy is actually sexually attractive, girls will go out of there way to meet and fuck them.

Girls don't magically get sexually attracted to you once watch some retarded jew movie or change your conversation starters.

What these retards don't understand is that if a guy is actually sexually attractive, girls will go out of there way to meet and fuck them.

Girls don't magically get sexually attracted to you once watch some retarded jew movie or change your conversation starters.
True

You don't go fishing to catch fish, you go fish to drink beer in a nice place with your dad. Catching fish is a bonus. When you focus too hard on an outcome, you're blind to all the other good things that happen.
If you were starving to death you'd be angry if you haven't caught any fish in a month.
Wherever you are, you're here to have a good time. Making a (girl)friend is a nice extra.In the same vein, don't talk to people only because you want something from them. Don't try to impress people because they're hot, and don't ignore them because they're not. Treat hot girls and old farts with equal interest and respect. You'll strike fascinating conversations in the most unexpected places, with the most unexpected people.
I'm sure all the top slayers waste there time talking to old farts on their way to hook up with stacies.
Be interesting. Being a well-rounded human being is crucial to a good conversation. TV and video games give you very little to talk about. Read, travel, draw, cook, knit, sail, create, build, ride, garden and write. Do things that make you interesting, first because they're fun, second because they give you an identity.
Don't try to impress people. I learned to do things because I mean to, because I care, not because I seek approval. I guess that's what they mean by "just be yourself". Just be a regular bloke who's here to have a good evening. You're not below anyone, and you don't need anyone's approval. Be a decent human being and a pleasant person to be around, but don't try to please everyone.
Don't try to impress people bro, but work for years on making yourself more interesting for them.

Screen Shot 2020 03 29 at 125737 PM

Just allow yourself to get cucked by holes theory. It must've been a foid who wrote these retarded "tips" after reading that.

Last edited:
First sentence is already beyond retarded jfl.

You don't go to fishing to catch fish, but to intoxicate yourself with beer bro!

You don't go breathing to get air, just take responsibility for yourself and breathe without a ventilator

I’m not even going to bother

"Be interesting", while chad just eat fries, is on social media apps all the fucking day and barely study a low iq major
Fucking lol
I want fries rn I haven't eaten an actual meal in days

You cannot be an "incel without hate" even if you don't hate foids and chads, you hate yourself.

Looks like it was written by a boomer or a government sponsored foid.

You cannot be an "incel without hate" even if you don't hate foids and chads, you hate yourself.

Looks like it was written by a boomer or a government sponsored foid.

written by a bluepilled normie

What can you expect from incelswithoutballs. Imagine relegating all incels into a reddit sub called "incelswithouthate" while the feminist cunts over at FDS are spewing hatred with no consequences.
It’s called foid privilege

Edtit n+1: If you are Chad, just smile and say hello.

The state of bllupillers