Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the most bluepilled anime I have ever seen

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I watched like half of this anime before I took the blackpill. It's kinda funny but the amount of bluepill here is astonishing. The plot revolves around a 5'1 manlet( I mog him by '1) and a tall girl that heightmogs him into the shadow realm fall in love and become a couple.

That does not happen. STOP GIVING MANLETS FALSE HOPE GOD DAMMIT.

Heightttttt

Check this out. God dammit i sincerely hope the creator and his whole family dies of cancer.

Lovely complex link to my anime list.

Stop watching japanese shit. It's cancer in its peak form.

Stop watching japanese shit. It's cancer in its peak form.
I don't watch it as much as I used to but there's still some good animes left.

I watched like half of this anime before I took the blackpill. It's kinda funny but the amount of bluepill here is astonishing. The plot revolves around a 5'1 manlet( I mog him by '1) and a tall girl that heightmogs him into the shadow realm fall in love and become a couple.

That does not happen. STOP GIVING MANLETS FALSE HOPE GOD DAMMIT.

View attachment 79291

Check this out. God dammit i sincerely hope the creator and his whole family dies of cancer.

Lovely complex link to my anime list.
that's what anime is for, to pander the soycucks :soy::soy::soy:
it works on the basis that you as the viewer, put yourself in the place of the protagonist, now we don't need to remind them that chadmaxx OP mc is better than them, so we put up literally fagtier mcs so they can put themselves on his place instead
that's why chadmaxx/op mc animes aren't popular, because their viewers can't imagine themselves in that role

It’s a Lighthearted anime
Real life can be far more cruel

Anime in general is incredibly bluepilled.

that's what anime is for, to pander the soycucks :soy::soy::soy:
it works on the basis that you as the viewer, put yourself in the place of the protagonist, now we don't need to remind them that chadmaxx OP mc is better than them, so we put up literally fagtier mcs so they can put themselves on his place instead
that's why chadmaxx/op mc animes aren't popular, because their viewers can't imagine themselves in that role
To make things worse, she is literally hit on by a chad that heightmogs her yet she refuses him for Otani.

I don't watch it as much as I used to but there's still some good animes left.
Very few are actually good, it's mostly boring as fuck and baits interest in with cute girls. Always ask yourself if the show you're watching would be good if the character isn't attractive, for most anime it's the most bare bone boring story that leads nowhere.

To make things worse, she is literally hit on by a chad that heightmogs her yet she refuses him for Otani.
it's always the same shit
lowtest crybaby mc gets all the women (lmao) that's more fictional than all the magic/scifi shit involved and somehow foid prefers him over chad
go search up OP/chad protagonists and see their ratings and swallow the pill

it's always the same shit
lowtest crybaby mc gets all the women (lmao) that's more fictional than all the magic/scifi shit involved and somehow foid prefers him over chad
go search up OP/chad protagonists and see their ratings and swallow the pill
I love anime but I hate the community tbh it's full of cucks.

I love anime but I hate the community tbh it's full of cucks.
try watching overlord and the irregular at magic highschool pretty decent tbh
and then compare it to the MC of this anime kek

try watching overlord and the irregular at magic highschool pretty decent tbh
and then compare it to the MC of this anime kek
You know any good horror anime? I'm always searching for them. New horror anime are anything but horror.

Yeah I don’t get why it’s so popular here tbh. Anime is cucked.

I guess 2d girls being hot is a reason.
It's mostly because people bring that love for anime inside of the incel community and it help them cope. I personally find lots of anime cancer but it's possible to find a good anime, sometimes even in mainstream. Death note for ex.

You know any good horror anime? I'm always searching for them. New horror anime are anything but horror.
eh don't expect to find any horror/scary stuff in anime, but if you like the psychological/fked up shit on it then i'd suggest these:
btoom (beta mc gets thrown into a battleroyale island because no one likes him)
when they cry - higurashi (it's many different timelines and you gotta think wtf is going on, pretty decent imo)
parasyte (alien invades incel mc and he tries and succeeds becoming high test for the first time on his life)
code geass (not rly horror but has to be mentioned)

eh don't expect to find any horror/scary stuff in anime, but if you like the psychological/fked up shit on it then i'd suggest these:
btoom (beta mc gets thrown into a battleroyale island because no one likes him)
when they cry - higurashi (it's many different timelines and you gotta think wtf is going on, pretty decent imo)
parasyte (alien invades incel mc and he tries and succeeds becoming high test for the first time on his life)
code geass (not rly horror but has to be mentioned)
Out of those I tried higurashi and didn't even know it was horror that first episode sucks. So it does get better.

I personally find that horror manga is much better. Junji Ito is a great author for example. His collection of stories is legit scary.
this anime is a shit cope
It works for some people so why not?

Out of those I tried higurashi and didn't even know it was horror that first episode sucks. So it does get better.

I personally find that horror manga is much better. Junji Ito is a great author for example. His collection of stories is legit scary.

It works for some people so why not?
higurashi gets better the more you watch it imo
and yeah if you want actual good horror stuff go manga, since the authors have a more open field on what they can draw about

higurashi gets better the more you watch it imo
and yeah if you want actual good horror stuff go manga, since the authors have a more open field on what they can draw about
Yeah it has much less censorship. Although not horror, I find manga "Tokyo akazukin" very cool if you enjoy weird cyberpunky guro.

It's not bluepilled, it's escapism. There's a key difference.

It's not bluepilled, it's escapism. There's a key difference.
Cucks that watch this unironically believe that this is possible. Also you were awesome last night.

Cucks that watch this unironically believe that this is possible. Also you were awesome last night.
More like a specific subset of unironic Autistic Weebs, who can't discern between the real world, and the 2D word think this is possible. It's over for ThinkingAnimeIsRealCels

she sees past his height after he shows her his IT posting history and all the puns he's been coming up with

More like a specific subset of unironic Autistic Weebs, who can't discern between the real world, and the 2D word think this is possible. It's over for ThinkingAnimeIsRealCels
I personally know quite a few weebs. It's so over for them.

ALL ANIMES ARE BLUEPILLED.

OP is right. There are some good anime series out there. This isn’t one of them.