Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the most depressing thread on reddit I have ever read. WMAF couples in SF. Ricecels, enter at your own risk.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I know I have always been the one ricecel on here bitching and moaning about San Francisco but to hear other ricecels describing exactly what I've seen is both reassuring and depressing.

Reassuring in that i'm glad that I'm not the only ricecel thats outraged by whats going on.

I just googled "wmaf couples san francisco".

I fucking hate White Anglo society and I know one day their children will suffer just like I and many other ricecels have. I suffer the sight of injustice and unfairness every other day. These WMAF are so proud when they are out and about. At the same time, I always see groups of Asian men hanging out together or walking alone.

I think I'm gonna go fuckin insane once the vaccine comes out and seeing all of the WMAF couples and white normies. Rofl at these libtard females. If there were an equal amount of non Asian female Asian male couples, I wouldn't even be mad. But there is not even one in the entire city.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/bd38nq/anyone_from_the_san_fran_area_notice_the_rampant/

"

slingshot39 46 points 1 year ago

"Listen, it's been like this in San Francisco since the 1960's. THE SIXTIES.
Try to imagine living in an environment where, when you visit an Asian restaurant, 80% of the couples there are WMAF. The AF waitress treats you like shit. Try to imagine going to a WMAF wedding that you had to go to, and seeing nearly ALL the AF's at the wedding in the arms of their white boyfriends. When you walk down the street, the AF's openly sneer and smirk at you. You would imagine the AF's would feel weird. But, no, they have no shame. NO. SHAME.
Try to imagine working in SF, and you WM co-workers feel the need to tell you how many AF's they've dated in the past month. And don't forget the African-American male co-workers who also have you tell you how many AF's they've dated in the past month. Try to imagine having a beer with your WM friend and he asks you, "Hey man, how come Asian girls don't like hanging out with you guys". He's not being smart-ass, he's asking a sincere question. Now imagine that happening over the course of a lifetime with different friends.
Try to imagine being with a white female in public (whether it's a girlfriend or just a friend) and having AF's stare DAGGERS at her and you. Try to imagine living across the street from a day care center, and nearly every time you see an AF pick up her child, the child is unmistakably hapa. Try to imagine being a student in San Francisco State University, and in every fucking class, there's two or three AF's who are saving an empty seat next to them for their WM boyfriends. Try to imagine during Prom week throughout the city, seeing carloads of WMAF high school students going to the Prom. In this city, even the gay Asian men are hooked up with WM's.
But what hurts most of all, is when I'm at a public venue, whether it's bar, restaurant, movie theater, etc, seeing all the AM's sitting by themselves, or in small groups of AM's being quiet. That's what hurts. I don't even go to public venues in SF any more. I head out to the suburbs. I still see WMAF's in adjacent towns, but at least I'm not overwhelmed by them. I refuse to go to weddings these days. I simply cannot stand to see all the WMAF couples in the weddings, and see the groups of AM's standing by themselves.
Everything I've written about are things I've personally witnessed and experienced. I'm not making this shit up. I haven't even scratched the fucking surface. I recently had a drink with a friend, an African-American woman. We were talking about the WMAF phenomena. It was surprising how much she understood and how much of the diaspora she herself saw in her company. She said all the young AF's in her company are hooked up with WM's. Anyways, she told me, "I feel sorry for you. You guys are the new n*****s". There was nothing I could find to say, because that pretty much summed up the Asian male experience in San Francisco.
Another poster said that WM's don't have to hire hookers anymore. I think there's an element of truth to that. WM's don't need to hire hookers when they can get an AF for free.
Do I have anything positive to say? Well, in the suburbs, I'm beginning to see a small trend. I'm beginning to see groups of younger, high-school age ASIAN kids beginning to hang out together. They seem to have better social skills and more Asian pride than the kids of my generation. The guys are shaking hands. The guys and girls are giving each other social hugs. They seem to be respectful of one another. I see them hanging out in the malls, at Starbucks, in front of the movie theaters. All Asian kids hanging out together, without any white boys around. It's a small trend. We can only hope.
"

Last edited:
Man, asian females are doing a great job at polluting whiteys genetics. I mean seriously, they're putting in work!

Maybe Asians will be the second race to go along with cumskins

Man, asian females are doing a great job at polluting whiteys genetics. I mean seriously, they're putting in work!

Asians outnumber whites worldwide though. Is that really possible?

Last edited:
Everything I've written about are things I've personally witnessed and experienced. I'm not making this shit up. I haven't even scratched the fucking surface. I recently had a drink with a friend, an African-American woman. We were talking about the WMAF phenomena. It was surprising how much she understood and how much of the diaspora she herself saw in her company. She said all the young AF's in her company are hooked up with WM's. Anyways, she told me, "I feel sorry for you. You guys are the new n*****s". There was nothing I could find to say, because that pretty much summed up the Asian male experience in San Francisco.
His "friend" was flexing on him and reveling in how hard it is for a certain group of guys.
If the roles were reversed it would be considered rude to even bring up that point even in complete sincerity.

Gigacope. Ricecels can colonizermaxx and fuck sheboons in Africa.

There will be a huge flush of ER's in the next 10 years wondering why they aren't white

So this is a huge epidemic in the Fag capital of the world that I never knew about

Brutal.

Just think about the incel sons that they're gonna spawn.

I’m not Asian and I felt the pain. I wouldn’t care if Asian men were doing fine on the dating scene but that are literally getting nothing and on top of that the shameless behavior of the Asian females. I don’t see white, black or Hispanic women talking shit about their men it’s only the asian and Indian women. Asian men should push harder and shame them even more. Get the parents involved into shaming the girls who date white guys. Refuse sloppy seconds after dating a white refuse the girls and announce them untouchable until they grow old with cats.

Asian men need to get their women back. Instead of going in stem they need to go in business and finance and acting

and rather then having video games as hobbies, they need to switch that up with sports.

Even during the pandemic, it's impossible to leave the house without seeing at least one WMAF couple. It's almost like I'm in a videogame that's set to spawn one such couple every time I go outside.

It's a pipe dream of mine, but I really wish Asian men would band together nation-wide to turn their backs on Asian women.

There will be a huge flush of ER's in the next 10 years wondering why they aren't white
definitely that will happen maybe even in few years time it is inevitable
I’m not Asian and I felt the pain. I wouldn’t care if Asian men were doing fine on the dating scene but that are literally getting nothing and on top of that the shameless behavior of the Asian females. I don’t see white, black or Hispanic women talking shit about their men it’s only the asian and Indian women. Asian men should push harder and shame them even more. Get the parents involved into shaming the girls who date white guys. Refuse sloppy seconds after dating a white refuse the girls and announce them untouchable until they grow old with cats.
as a ricecel speaking, asians are fucking cucked and have no hope, the only hope is to go ER

Yet they always stay Jews plotting to rule over the goyim. Brutal jewpill tbh.
They will come up with whatever excuse because they want us dead.
Blackpill explains it all clearly, it's because we are ugly af.
Any incel with compassion knows how hard it is for our ricecel brothers.

I'm sorry ricecels. Your women are a thing of its own when it comes to white worshipping. Easily the worst foid in the world who take hypergamy and white worhipping combined to a new level. You didn't deserve that.

Hypergamy is law, both in terms of wealth and sexual market value.

Females are always 'dating up', be it in terms of wealth or looks, no matter the region or ethnicity. In Europe, Polish women will date westerners like Germans or Brits, while Polish men date females from further east such as Ukrainians or Russians. In Japan, females date Americans and Koreans, while men date Filipinos and Chinese.

The situation might not be as obvious in more 'equal' feminist countries where apparently white men date Asian women and white women prefer dogs, BBC, or Chad only. Don't think the US even gives out statistics of foreign spouses by gender as that would be politically incorrect, unlike say the Philippines where according to government stats the ratio of females/males dating a foreigner is 9 to 1.

Asian men need to get their women back. Instead of going in stem they need to go in business and finance and acting

and rather then having video games as hobbies, they need to switch that up with sports.
We need genetic engineering to make us into gigachads and then dump all the noodlewhores for white stacies tbh.

If that happens then the world would become a better place tbh.

Saod this before, but I dont mind noodlewhores marrying white men, that'll just fuck up the white genes pool faster, which is a good thing, since whites are jewish dogs. the faster they fuck off, the better. Asian men won't do shit either since they'll just sit there, consoom their anime, and keep producing goods for chad. Imagine, no more globohomo, no more israel wars, no more sexual degeneracy, no more usury.
Gigacope. Jews will still be around.
Whites are the biggest enablers of Jews. Both the American empire and the former British Empire were Jewsih Empires in secret

Sorry my asian broz.

Even during the pandemic, it's impossible to leave the house without seeing at least one WMAF couple. It's almost like I'm in a videogame that's set to spawn one such couple every time I go outside.

It's a pipe dream of mine, but I really wish Asian men would band together nation-wide to turn their backs on Asian women.
can't turn your back on a group when their backs are already turned

I still can't believe people are ready to inject themselves with god knows what crap, even if government will say to their face, that they'll inject them with poison, without any sliver of logical reason. God have mercy on these people, and give me strength to bear what system prepared for the ones, who are not going to comply.

Ricecels who live in SF are probably very affluent, so why not return to your own country instead of being an incel in the west?

Don't worry man, if asian females are taking the white guys, that means that there isn't going to be enough white guys for every white foid and they will have to go for the asian guys that are left. Who knows maybe ricecels can end up getting a white wife thanks to this!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
White foids would rather die alone than date a ricecel

The funny thing is his wife is probably racist towards ricecels. The "racism free" society is not possible when women have an innate hatred for ethnic men.
There is no room for asian men in a woke liberal society

All we've got is pakis here lol.

Its not just the vast amounts of WMAF couples that burns me. Its also the non-Asian females with their unwarranted hostility towards me. I get that I deserve it if I'm being a dick to them but most of the time all I do is go near them and they instantly put on their bitch shields to specifically remind you that you are a ethnic sub-human.

Everytime that I am around non-Asian females, they seem to be genuinely disgusted at my presence. I can tell by their defensive body language/passive aggressive tone, that they want absolutely nothing to do with me. Like I said, sometimes they are pretty blatant and outright hostile when rejecting Asian dudes.

How could these liberal foids be so damn racist and easily get away with it? Its because white society tolerates female liberation and hypocrisy if the end result of it is the suffering of ethnic males.

I'm leaving SF as soon as I can within a year or two.

I just don't have enough money saved up where I can comfortably move and not be on the edge of uncertainty or homelessness.

Nothing gets me more depressed when I see WMAF couples in restaurants. I never ever fuckin dine in. Just for pick up and even that is too much.

I swear to god I'm gonna drive around the Marina district blasting loud music in the morning and at night just to get back at them. Torture them like how they torture me.

Last edited:
I know I have always been the one ricecel on here bitching and moaning about San Francisco but to hear other ricecels describing exactly what I've seen is both reassuring and depressing.

Reassuring in that i'm glad that I'm not the only ricecel thats outraged by whats going on.

I just googled "wmaf couples san francisco".

I fucking hate White Anglo society and I know one day their children will suffer just like I and many other ricecels have. I suffer the sight of injustice and unfairness every other day. These WMAF are so proud when they are out and about. At the same time, I always see groups of Asian men hanging out together or walking alone.

I think I'm gonna go fuckin insane once the vaccine comes out and seeing all of the WMAF couples and white normies. Rofl at these libtard females. If there were an equal amount of non Asian female Asian male couples, I wouldn't even be mad. But there is not even one in the entire city.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/bd38nq/anyone_from_the_san_fran_area_notice_the_rampant/

"

slingshot39 46 points 1 year ago

"Listen, it's been like this in San Francisco since the 1960's. THE SIXTIES.
Try to imagine living in an environment where, when you visit an Asian restaurant, 80% of the couples there are WMAF. The AF waitress treats you like shit. Try to imagine going to a WMAF wedding that you had to go to, and seeing nearly ALL the AF's at the wedding in the arms of their white boyfriends. When you walk down the street, the AF's openly sneer and smirk at you. You would imagine the AF's would feel weird. But, no, they have no shame. NO. SHAME.
Try to imagine working in SF, and you WM co-workers feel the need to tell you how many AF's they've dated in the past month. And don't forget the African-American male co-workers who also have you tell you how many AF's they've dated in the past month. Try to imagine having a beer with your WM friend and he asks you, "Hey man, how come Asian girls don't like hanging out with you guys". He's not being smart-ass, he's asking a sincere question. Now imagine that happening over the course of a lifetime with different friends.
Try to imagine being with a white female in public (whether it's a girlfriend or just a friend) and having AF's stare DAGGERS at her and you. Try to imagine living across the street from a day care center, and nearly every time you see an AF pick up her child, the child is unmistakably hapa. Try to imagine being a student in San Francisco State University, and in every fucking class, there's two or three AF's who are saving an empty seat next to them for their WM boyfriends. Try to imagine during Prom week throughout the city, seeing carloads of WMAF high school students going to the Prom. In this city, even the gay Asian men are hooked up with WM's.
But what hurts most of all, is when I'm at a public venue, whether it's bar, restaurant, movie theater, etc, seeing all the AM's sitting by themselves, or in small groups of AM's being quiet. That's what hurts. I don't even go to public venues in SF any more. I head out to the suburbs. I still see WMAF's in adjacent towns, but at least I'm not overwhelmed by them. I refuse to go to weddings these days. I simply cannot stand to see all the WMAF couples in the weddings, and see the groups of AM's standing by themselves.
Another poster said that WM's don't have to hire hookers anymore. I think there's an element of truth to that. WM's don't need to hire hookers when they can get an AF for free.
Do I have anything positive to say? Well, in the suburbs, I'm beginning to see a small trend. I'm beginning to see groups of younger, high-school age ASIAN kids beginning to hang out together. They seem to have better social skills and more Asian pride than the kids of my generation. The guys are shaking hands. The guys and girls are giving each other social hugs. They seem to be respectful of one another. I see them hanging out in the malls, at Starbucks, in front of the movie theaters. All Asian kids hanging out together, without any white boys around. It's a small trend. We can only hope.
"

@starcrapoo @Twinkcel
Apparently you are racists for noticing racism.
And someone accused you of feeling entitled to asian women even though you never said that in your posts.

That's crazy. Not too many Asians around in my neck of the woods, usually couples or single men.

If that happens then the world would become a better place tbh.
Cope, shitskins are mostly abused by other shitskins. You'll just be getting dabbed on by bigger niggers expect this time it will be uninhibited

Cope, shitskins are mostly abused by other shitskins. You'll just be getting dabbed on by bigger niggers expect this time it will be uninhibited
It's for the better, humanity needs to go extinct.

Based Asian foids mongrelising the white race and bringing in their hapa children into the Sino civilisational fold?

Noodles have killed more ricecels than Hitler killed jews

Just calle it Gar Franciso or Soy Francisco because its what it is. The place were all the servers for social media are.
I will likely nuke that place.
Hypergamy is law, both in terms of wealth and sexual market value.

Females are always 'dating up', be it in terms of wealth or looks, no matter the region or ethnicity. In Europe, Polish women will date westerners like Germans or Brits, while Polish men date females from further east such as Ukrainians or Russians. In Japan, females date Americans and Koreans, while men date Filipinos and Chinese.

The situation might not be as obvious in more 'equal' feminist countries where apparently white men date Asian women and white women prefer dogs, BBC, or Chad only. Don't think the US even gives out statistics of foreign spouses by gender as that would be politically incorrect, unlike say the Philippines where according to government stats the ratio of females/males dating a foreigner is 9 to 1.
BRUTAL