Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS Is The Sex Women Fantasize About

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
NO FUCKING SHIT DUDE? Ever wondered why women like big ? Big frame, tall, big muscles, big dick? It's because they want to be dominated and in pain during sex (if you can call it sex, i call it destruction tbh)
i wonder why i am not seeing any Blacked or BBC related stuff cuckcels? :feelskek:
Edit2: sometimes i can't blame foids when there are niggas jacking off to shit like necrophilia and urine and feet. Get your shit straight you fucking morons.
Seriously you are fucking all of our SMVs doing that

Last edited:
foids constantly reenact pedophilic rape with their dominance and daddy bullshit
I'm honestly disgusted

Foids want to get bisected by chad thundercock.

Women just want to be raped by Chad and split open jfl at them. Learning about women's sexual preferences is the true blackpill

NO FUCKING SHIT DUDE? Ever wondered why women like big ? Big frame, tall, big muscles, big dick? It's because they want to be dominated and in pain during sex (if you can call it sex, i call it destruction tbh)
i wonder why i am not seeing any Blacked or BBC related stuff cuckcels? :feelskek:
Edit2: sometimes i can't blame foids when there are niggas jacking off to shit like necrophilia and urine and feet. Get your shit straight you fucking morons.
Seriously you are fucking all of our SMVs doing that
What smv ahmed. Why are you here talking about something that never began.

ill be right back gonna consume this content with my snackies :soy::soy::soy: i know i sound soy as fuck but who cares it's fucking over :incel::yes:

You misunderstand OP. They only like that because toxic masculinity makes them like it.:soy:

They want to be raped & dominated, but only by extremely good looking (facially mainly) males. Very few will admit it however, but look at the kinds of books they read for a hint.

well well well, I can take care off the rape part

well well well, I can take care off the rape part

Neggr