Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the state of Incels right now.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
ZomboMeme 02052020045409

You forgot gender students and "incel experts"

its cringe tbh and low iq

You forgot gender students and "incel experts"
Boring people with no talents that have to criticize the ones in the bottom to the feel better about themselves, to feel that there is someone more of a failure than them.

Beyond over for anyone who made an account here

They are observing us closely and it is unnerving

Really? We're being watched by someone other than ITfags?

We have to become unleashed.

Russia unleashed

Accurate. No foids lusting in sight. :feelsbadman:

It's over for egglayingcels.

They study us more than dolphins

I ate chicken today

Soon will be subject to medical experiments

Soon will be subject to medical experiments
But not ones to help us, ones to control or make us worse or incapacitated. Never have good faith in people. They don't want us to cheat the system or nature, they want us to accept our position like good little boys, in the unwise words of the joker. These people know full well that barely one in ten thousand of us is crazy and able enough to do something violent, even if many are willing to
(unfortunately. I don't see normal people as "deserving" violence, they are bad, but they do not choose it the way hungry animals don't choose to kill prey including humans. Normies don't choose their own way of thinking or being either nor do other types of people we "label" here).

Somewhere the site owner estimated there are about 110K incels on the internet officially, and there are probably about a dozen confirmed incel related attacks, hence my random ass 1 in 10K statistic. I don't like stats (but of course than these "observers" of us will say I dislike science, but if I use science against their hypotheses then science is bad, because only *their* science is good and anyone else's is bad and discriminatory etc.

They’ll “study” us and then the only conclusion they’ll come to is that we have bad personalities and don’t shower.

Anyone who is monitoring us or studying us...

Facial surgery should be covered by healthcare. Really bad things are going to happen in the near future if facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare within the next few years.

Anyone who is monitoring us or studying us...

Facial surgery should be covered by healthcare. Really bad things are going to happen in the near future if facial surgery isn't covered by healthcare within the next few years.
100% agree. FBIcels please pay attention to this

Everyone knows, but they don’t want to admit it
I hope the next ER screams "I'm not mentally ill, I'm facially ill!" before he racks up his high score.