[Serious] This is TheNEET's mother and he won't be posting ever again period

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
★★
13d 1h 37m
This is TheNEET's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and WHO IS THIS PINK PONY? Totally not appropriate!

TheNEET will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 23 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
86d 2h 7m
Quick check his room I have heard that a user here named @mental_out has given him estrogen pills to turn him into a transgender

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
★★
13d 1h 37m
Quick check his room I have heard that a user here named @mental_out has given him estrogen pills to turn him into a transgender
I have found multiple packages of Aldactone and Premarin in my boy's drawers. I've also found striped stockings. What kind of a horrible person you have to be to manipulate lonely boys into becoming transgender! We must report this @mental_out guy to authorities! He has to be stopped!

PaneerPaneer

PaneerPaneer

Recruit
★★
3d 1h 3m
I am sorry on behalf of my incel brothers, Mrs.NEET

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
86d 2h 7m
I have found multiple packages of Aldactone and Premarin in my boy's drawers. I've also found striped stockings. What kind of a horrible person you have to be to manipulate lonely boys into becoming transgender! We must report this @mental_out guy to authorities! He has to be stopped!
I didn't knew he was this deranged. I hope your son recovers from this.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
112d 5h 54m
I hope God puts him back on the right path