Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what autism looks like: @FrothySolutions asking reddit how to get invited to a house party (at age 47)

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Resident onlyfans subscriber, self-admitted simp @FrothySolutions' reddit post history is utterly hilarious.

How can you be 47 years old and not realise it's over. He's ACTUALLY asking how to get invited to a college house party of 18-25 year olds and not realising that everyone there would think you were someone's dad at best :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/gs8gvz/need_advice_how_do_i_get_invited_to_a_big_house/

His entire post history is hilarious. He legit thinks a 47 year old incel male can partake in Magaluf orgies with 20 year old Stacies :feelskek:

I'd normally be sure someone like that was trolling, but I think this guy trluy is that autistic.

pills for the mind

Nigger just needs to go to Pattaya.

He's trolling hard.

Larping even harder.
This too. Don't believe for a second he belongs here.

So...how is he dodging the banhammer? Unless these are 8-dimensional underwater-lacrosse gay ops.
Because he's pulling a personality inkwell.

Saying just enough to be considered ambiguous and seeing just how far he can push the rules before being tossed out like the trash he is.

His type eventually slips up and says too much though.

This too. Don't believe for a second he belongs here.

Because he's pulling a personality inkwell.

Saying just enough to be considered ambiguous and seeing just how far he can push the rules before being tossed out like the trash he is.

His type eventually slips up and says too much though.
I've noticed a trend with fakecels/infiltrators: they can never resist playing their hand for very long. They crave that dopamine hit of what they perceive as playing some sort of Big Reveal and think they've been playing transdimensional chess when they were just being an asshole.

he has a midlife crisis, he wants to go to house parties or college-esque parties because he never had friends or did anything in his life. i won't lie i empathize with him. i feel that way too at 23

I've noticed a trend with fakecels/infiltrators: they can never resist playing their hand for very long. They crave that dopamine hit of what they perceive as playing some sort of Big Reveal and think they've been playing transdimensional chess when they were just being an asshole.
Exactly.

This is a common trait in many pieces of human garbage, and its no surprise that many who are banned have these traits.

Exactly.

This is a common trait in many pieces of human garbage, and its no surprise that many who are banned have these traits.
Those are the only "power games" failures like them ever get to participate in. It lets them feel like they have an analogue to the actual social intrigues that Chads are involved in. Very feminine behavior, honestly.

We should all post our Reddit usernames :feelsthink:

2 more weeks Magaluf Chads

he has a midlife crisis, he wants to go to house parties or college-esque parties because he never had friends or did anything in his life. i won't lie i empathize with him. i feel that way too at 23
Don't empathise with him when you're less than half his age. This guy is a cuck and an embarrassment.

maybe he is a larper, but about the age thing, everyone acts like this with regard to older guys, until they get close to that age themselves

I honestly wouldn't care about that sort of shit. I just want to fuck a looksmatch and im happy.

Asking soyyit for advice lmao

also identified myself, when I was 29 years old I started working and I could go to the first parties since I didn't go to any as a teenager, but when you are over forty you don't realize where you stand and that the train has already passed a long time ago, it's painful.

Asking soyyit for advice lmao
Even the guy on reddit is like " You ain't having sex parties why can't you get through your head ? " :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Elliot Rodger went to a few of these, and it always went horribly. He ended up being severely beaten up by a mob and having to drag himself home alone with a broken ankle. All for getting drunk annoying some foids. Literal ERfuel.

I feel bad for Frothy. Let's not kick a suffering incel while he's down. He's endured pain for far more decades than you have

I feel bad for Frothy. Let's not kick a suffering incel while he's down. He's endured pain for far more decades than you have
He's a cuck, a simp and completely pathetic. He's no different from the virgin but not incel crowd on IT. Should be banned immediately.

He's a cuck, a simp and completely pathetic. He's no different from the virgin but not incel crowd on IT. Should be banned immediately.
I never got the impression that he's the kind of incel that throws other incels under the bus, but if I am mistaken he should be banned.

Yeah, he's kind of a cuck. I don't know if I hate him, it's just kind of sad delusions (assuming not a troll or larp)

Probably having a mid-life crisis. I genuinely feel bad for people who just can't quite get it.

I empathize and i'm 21
man if i was 21 i'd be less stressed out because i would be far away from my mid-20s and still have plenty of my youth ahead of me and a good amount of my early 20s ahead of me. can't believe 21 was 2 years ago. now i just have a few years left of my youth. and i'm in a hurry. my early 20s sucked and i don't think i can heal from it.

He seemed pretty based around here, I think he's trolling

@based_meme
What's up? Yeah, I saw it already.

There isn't much to say. He's either trolling reddit, a larp to begin with and trolling us, or actually a 47 year old incel who's trying to get into college parties.

All possibilities are fucking sad.

What's up? Yeah, I saw it already.

There isn't much to say. He's either trolling reddit, a larp to begin with and trolling us, or actually a 47 year old incel who's trying to get into college parties.

All possibilities are fucking sad.
That’s gonna be me in 24 years at this rate

@ReturnOfSaddam

the effect a lack of vagina has on a man of the negroid persuasion

the effect a lack of vagina has on a man of the negroid persuasion
I would literally bet my life he is white. No exaggeration, black people do not talk like that

me2 at 24 just graduated uni didn't do shit. just wasted my life LDAR addicted to the internet. not saying I would have gotten laid but I at LEAST could have made friends/developed myself

Resident onlyfans subscriber, self-admitted simp @FrothySolutions' reddit post history is utterly hilarious.

How can you be 47 years old and not realise it's over. He's ACTUALLY asking how to get invited to a college house party of 18-25 year olds and not realising that everyone there would think you were someone's dad at best :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/gs8gvz/need_advice_how_do_i_get_invited_to_a_big_house/

His entire post history is hilarious. He legit thinks a 47 year old incel male can partake in Magaluf orgies with 20 year old Stacies :feelskek:
View attachment 407975
View attachment 407976
I'd normally be sure someone like that was trolling, but I think this guy trluy is that autistic.

Oyy you never answered to this @FrothySolutions you weasel :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back