Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what awaits after you "ascend"

BRUTAL!!!!!!!

>after i ascend

implying i will ascend :reeeeee:

betabuxxing isn't ascension

betabuxxing isn't ascension
Only animalistic sex where the woman offers to pay for lunch etc, is ascension.
Edit:
Well actually it isn’t ascension because that implies that you were born with inferior genes and worked your way up

Last edited:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/oYWkw3/

Imagine literally paying for your wife to cheat on you(fitness course)

Just like pottery and /pol tells me that having nuclear family is the best thing ever. The only ever good thing is fucking women when needed and popping kids for the next generation. That's about it

Pump and dump if you can, nothing more. If it ain't a doll it ain't loyal.

Fitness instructor

Cheating with the fitness instructor. Such a stereotypical situation that it makes me wonder why men are so naive and more of them aren't paranoid/wary when it comes to this shit. Why are men even allowed to instruct females? Shouldn't it be males instructing males and females instructing females? Anyways, no doubt those 18 years of him slaving away meant fuck all to her. This is why you live your life for yourself and not someone else. Especially if they aren't your child. You live your life for women and you will end up disappointed.

never ever marry a femoid.
it is not worth it, foids don't have the brain or the empathy too stay that long with one man.
PUMP AND DUMP IS THE ONLY THING WOMEN DESERVE.
Anyways, no doubt those 18 years of him slaving away meant fuck all to her. This is why you live your life for yourself and not someone else. Especially if they aren't your child. You live your life for women and you will end up disappointed.
D33D3B5A 52F0 4A12 BC1F BE0E4A1B5ABC

Last edited:
Brutal MGTOWpill tbh. Even if a non-Chad does "succeed" romantically women still only see you as a disposable money dildo, ready to be tossed aside when a "better" man comes along. Fidelity is fake, love is a lie

Marriage is for cucks only :feelsclown:

This needs to be seen more.

at least he has a son

Its simply over at that level. That man is too old to delusionmax like many do here with anime and coping. He should just focus on his one child and make sure that child knows the nature of foids to the maximum