Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This is what awaits you as a betabuxx in the west

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
i cant even have this lol. i cant even hold hands with a girl

I doubt most users of this forum will ever have enough money to betabuxx.

You need to do a university degree and have a successful career to have this. Really fucking worth it

I can't imagine how they still "love" their whore wives even when they constantly shit on them like that

srsly even I would be embarassed and feel like shit if any of that happened to be. You don't have to be that smart to notice when someone is disgusted by you. How can you 'love' someone who treats you this way?

I bet it wasn't like that with the Chads she hooked up with before him. That's so sad and revolting.

But thanks for posting it, daily reminder that, as much as inceldom sucks, could be worse.

What if I betabuxx in the East? Aka seamaxxing

"Way too conservative..." "Before we were married..." Pick one you idiot!

Another day, another reason why every leftist redditor should hang from a lamp post.

thats so sad. . .
she is clearly not attracted to him at all

another cuck that dosnt get it .

she lost respect for him and is repulsed

never breed with a woman ( getting kids ) , they want primitive man not some caretakers
never get an apartment with her , she sees you as docile , to nice , ( loose of respect )
and starts being a nagging , annoying piece of shit

let alone marry ( see the post for reference )

just be cold and dont take her serious watsoever

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1rba8l/top_10_reasons_why_sex_with_my_wife_is_boring/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

She hasn't touched his penis for TEN YEARS. no bj for seventeen years either, how can any man settle with this? How can any man not figure out that she's disgusted by him after all that? This is so mind blowing and disturbing tbh

Not good, but much, much, much, much better than what it could be and is for us. They at least have sex regularly and love each other.

Not good, but much, much, much, much better than what it could be and is for us. They at least have sex regularly and love each other.
it's like eating dogshit instead of starving, i'd rather starve

it's like eating dogshit instead of starving, i'd rather starve
I am very envious about that man. I would trade my place for his place. I am literally unloveable and unfuckable.

i would feel sorry for him but he said he weighs 120 kg at 175cm so he has no right to complain that his wife doesn't want to fuck him. who wouldn't be disgusted by such a hambeast.

5'9 260lbs and wonders why his "wife" isn't into him? This guy needs the blackpill in his life.

Also, his "wife" is probably fucking chads on the side.
Another day, another reason why every leftist redditor should hang from a lamp post.
leftist Redditors should be rounded up like in the USSR

Last edited:
i would feel sorry for him but he said he weighs 120 kg at 175cm so he has no right to complain that his wife doesn't want to fuck him. who wouldn't be disgusted by such a hambeast.
Yep. No wonder she doesn’t want to give a bj, shit must stink down there. Still a beta, sexual pleasure = attraction to partner.

I can't imagine how they still "love" their whore wives even when they constantly shit on them like that

srsly even I would be embarassed and feel like shit if any of that happened to be. You don't have to be that smart to notice when someone is disgusted by you. How can you 'love' someone who treats you this way?

EDIT 6: Thanks for the Gold!