Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what chad is doing RN, IT won't touch this

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

And not only that but he's an adolf hitler supporter often uses the term nigger and has mein kampf on his shelf
Is this the "good personality" IncelTears is talking about?

In case you think i'm making this up here's proof

Last edited:
Wtf is this?

Nazi Chad mogs all incels

I do like jazz, but I don't like videos like that.

If he was an incel that foid would have reported him to the fbi

If he was an incel that foid would have reported him to the fbi
and before doing that she'd insult him for being ugly and having no sex etc.

also she'd probably cancel him on his social media and get him beaten up

That guy is socially awkward as fuck. I wonder if he legit has Autism. Anyways, IT could go after people like him but they won’t because of the Halo Effect. Attractive people can get away with anything while ugly guys are hated on for doing nothing

and before doing that she'd insult him for being ugly and having no sex etc.

also she'd probably cancel him on his social media and get him beaten up
exactly. She is only sticking around because she wants to look at his face more

by that voice you know the girl is asian.these guys are true blackpills.Also imagine being so desperate that as a white chad you decide to fuck a random asian girl top kek.

by that voice you know the girl is asian.these guys are true blackpills.Also imagine being so desperate that as a white chad you decide to fuck a random asian girl top kek.
TBh i'm laughing my ass off

Inceltears cucks saw this post and decided to only include yours because they had no arguments against a nazi chad :feelskek:

so they went after you instead

SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets

"Personality" matters, but the only definition of "personality" itself is FACE X HEIGHT.

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.

I don't know this guy, but he seems based beyond imagination.

Fuck Chad he deserves to be cut in half

Fuck Chad he deserves to be cut in half
ngl based and solomon pilled but foids would just fuck the cut in half chad :feelsclown: the only way to get rid of chad is Aushwitz

If he was ugly she would just skip. I hate echads especially nazi ones.

Who is this guy?

She has BLN protest to attend next morning

He's a faggot though

TBh i'm laughing my ass off

Inceltears cucks saw this post and decided to only include yours because they had no arguments against a nazi chad :feelskek:

so they went after you instead
it's hilarious.those guys spend their entire lives dreaming about that cute asian girl they have at school/college and cope their entire days by saying they are gonna get her as long as they be nice,go to the gym and charismaxxx.Whilst this same asian girl is getting fucked by some random racist white chadlite/chad.it's sad that they are this deluded.

it's hilarious.those guys spend their entire lives dreaming about that cute asian girl they have at school/college and cope their entire days by saying they are gonna get her as long as they be nice,go to the gym and charismaxxx.Whilst this same asian girl is getting fucked by some random racist white chadlite/chad.it's sad that they are this deluded.
Yeah

Also this post destroys their reality so much that they will probably never screenshot it and if they do they will do another one of these flat earther-like tricks aka. "i know this is wrong but i don't know why"

they deny stuff not knowing why they denied it just because "evil blackpill" like flat earthers deny stuff just because "evil globe"
He's a faggot though
He plays the faggot card to get away with saying nigger because youtube has a conflict to ban a fag

He's high iq NGL

I see.

@ThoughtfulCel Thoughts on these humans?

Chad fucking a foid and laughing his ass off at a normie meme (he's a nazi BTW)
at first I was confused because I was focusing on the movie but at the end I figured it out lol

If he's a nazi he's based then

Degenerate and gay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back