Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS IS WHAT DATING IS REALLY LIKE. Also rate my personality.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
jyt42R

St.Tropez said:

She said "tomorrow" but she means "not even if you were the last man on earth"

You’re probably using a male model who isn’t that goodlooking, evidenced by her response (she didn’t message first, didn’t take your compliment into consideration, her response doesn’t look energetic but rather lazy). If you really want to be blackpilled, use Hernan Drago. He’s a 9/10 and has lots of believable selfies to catfish with.

7339er said:
She said "tomorrow" but she means "not even if you were the last man on earth"

Lol bro dhe gave me her number and wanted to meet up today after,but she told me she had menstruation lol. 
I posted the wrong photo.

Octopusgun2 said:
You’re probably using a male model who isn’t that goodlooking, evidenced by her response (she didn’t message first, didn’t take your compliment into consideration, her response doesn’t look energetic but rather lazy). If you really want to be blackpilled, use Hernan Drago. He’s a 9/10 and has lots of believable selfies to catfish with.

I used the wrong photo in my rage. There were plenty  other girls as well

Octopusgun2 said:

This guy is in his 40s, grey beard, flabby and out of shape, and his face is still ultra top tier god level.

CWdJimkWEAEN8ws.jpg

What age do you set him as when catfishing?

mylifeistrash said:
Octopusgun2 said:
This guy is in his 40s, grey beard, flabby and out of shape, and his face is still ultra top tier god level.
CWdJimkWEAEN8ws.jpg

What age do you set him as when catfishing?
I no longer catfish but when I used to, I usually set his age as 37 and still get matches from sluts as young as 19. That pic of him is the most unflattering one yet he’s still a literal 9/10.