[It's Over] This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
★★★★★
59d 21h 41m
Although old.

But I always love fresh 100% natrual unadulterated blackpill from whore's mouth.

Every incel should print this out like a large poster and hang in their walls

DiscipleOfBlackpill

DiscipleOfBlackpill

Recruit
9h 58m
You just ask her for direction and she already loathes your entire existence

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
44d 13h 43m
probably fake. Women are not self-aware or honest enough to write this
TBH its not even a matter of being honest at all, women just aren't self aware enough period to even come to these realizations, much more be honest enough to admit to them, I doubt this was written by a woman

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Recruit
★★★★
6d 5h 36m
"not an uggo like you, I don't do bestiality"
"I don't date your kind. Yes, I mean 'kind' as in 'different species', because that is what you are to me."
"Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE"
"Without good looks, your 'awesome personality' is worthless for anything but platonic friendship..."

What foid talks like this? Most likely written by a man, regardless of how true it is.

And as we all know, feminists use the phrase "genetic superiors"

Last edited:
VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Veteran
★★★★★
37d 23h 55m
Fucking this.

Or store it on your phone as a text to read every morning when you wake up.

Otherwise you'll fall back to the Bluepill.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
61d 8h 11m
at least they admit it

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
8d 9h 30m
IT'S OVER

IT NEVER BEGUN

godhatesusall666

godhatesusall666

Recruit
1d 7h 17m
Even though this article is true, but it's obvious that a man wrote this... because foids will never admit the truth.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Major
★★
23d 7h 30m
The only thing i hate about that woman is that shes average and thinks her lvl is chad

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
66d 17h 54m
So if a majority of females feel this way about you because of your looks, and you want to die because of your looks... how is your personality the problem? How is this not considered a serious quality of life detriment that should be covered by healthcare?

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Officer
14d 16h 10m
This is why any single lowinihib one of you should approach many woman. Just don't compliment them in any way and act as if you are sure that you are in the same league (the bigger difference between you the better) and if she gets aggresive/bitchy then act smug, maybe even throw some smug insults yourself.

This way all they get from this interaction is beaten ego, uncomfortable moment and maybe some undermined nerves.

I belive in you lowinihib gods:feelsokman:

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
8d 9h 37m
Only hell is fit for such a who're.

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★
3d 15h 43m
You're either ugly or you're not to an average foid. There is no in-between.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
24d 6h 7m
"i dont do bestiality"

i bet she'd rather do her dog than a sub-8 male.

also i want to see a picture of her. i bet she's slightly above average at best.
even the
I truly hope to God she gets her face rearranged by some psycho chad she brings home one night, or gets her face horribly disfigured in a crash.

Then she can will know what life on the wrong side of the gated fence is like.

tbh ngl ded srs

Cope so powerful it bends space-time around it.
even if she gets her face reconstructed by psycho chad she will smv mog this whole forum

Last edited:
KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
4d 6h 22m
kikecel

kikecel

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity
14d 20h 29m
Women are whores.
I hope the hole that wrote this dies of cancer

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★
68d 5h 37m
This. This is where it all went wrong. Letting women into college, letting women get jobs.
It was the whole point of feminism. Women didn't want to have to marry for financial support.

The problem is : being a provider has been the main incentive most men could give to women in order to convince them to marry them.

If marriage is based on physical attraction alone, then a huge dissymmetry happens as very few men are sexually attractive.

So if men can't attract women with resources or sex, then what is left ? They have to present themselves are pdeudo-friends (emotional tampons), comedians (jestermaxxing) or servants (yesm'ladymaxxing).

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★
13d 19h 16m
These public Golden Urinals have the gall to say they are oppressed. Fucking Insects. I hope Corona makes them suffer.
So if men can't attract women with resources or sex, then what is left ? They have to present themselves are pdeudo-friends (emotional tampons), comedians (jestermaxxing) or servants (yesm'ladymaxxing).
Don't mind me as I LDAR max then. Giving them rights was wrong. It has caused more suffering then Hitler and Stalin combined.
1588705111006.png

Last edited:
F

Frankenstein M

Recruit
2h 27m
Tf did i just read bro

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
★★★
31d 4h 44m
The only thing i hate about that woman is that shes average and thinks her lvl is chad
If who wrote this is a woman I'm pretty sure she's not Stacy. Jfl she thinks her subhuman genes won't get passed down if she gets pregnant with Chad.

LiteralGoblin

LiteralGoblin

Ugly manlet
★★★★★
11d 20h 18m
This is LARP. Foids aren't intelligent enough to write something this complex. However, this is 100% what foids think of us.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
11d 11h 23m
Notice how she uses ugly and average interchangeably to women ugly is pretty much the average guy

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
★★★★★
5d 2h 51m
That's why toilets are the enemy. That's why we're in need of more heroes. Every ugly simp and bluepilled incel should read this crap. No it's not because "you haven't met the right one" - it's because you're subhuman. When will ugly men realize?

You're being treated like shit because of your looks. You're being denied a basic human need because of your looks. You're being disrespected because of your looks. Should I continue?

It's all about looks.
We cant do anything except cope or rope or become hERoes

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
2d 14h 13m
Let me guess, a thousand bitches will come to the comment section and say NAWALT

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★
101d 9h 23m
It's good to know that funnyjunk is still pilled

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★
21h 26m
"If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks." Correct and something most blue-pilled coping men fail to see.

If it was written by a female it was most likely a black female, the type that posts on forums like lipstickalley.

Last edited:
failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★
8d 12h 20m
big deal i already knew women are demons

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
16d 22h 44m
Lmao I remember this. It's quite old, isn't it? I vaguely remember seeing it on 4chan and reddit a few times and every single time the comments would be flooded with people saying it's a male troll. It's definitely not. You can tell by this line specifically:
I don't need your earning potential or "generosity"
Look at how she puts generosity in QUOTES, as if slaving your life away to give some bitch a living could somehow be selfish? Only a foid could think that evilly.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 7h 8m
Bluepilled incels need to understand this

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
2d 14h 13m
No woman writes like this. Also this is very old and people all over psl agreed that this wasn't written by a woman.

Why is saying it was written by a man a cope when Twitter is full of authentic Nagasaki blackpill nukes that get posted here almost daily.

It was DEFINITELY written by a man
I agree and I think it's pretty cringy to pretend to be a woman so your opinion has higher value.

But this does not change the fact the text is 100% correct.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Archaeologist
-
51d 14h 40m
I agree and I think it's pretty cringy to pretend to be a woman so your opinion has higher value.

But this does not change the fact the text is 100% correct.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Major
26d 7h 27m
I already know my place, I have never approached a woman in my life. The problem I have with this article is that she probably isn't even that good looking, if make up and razors were outlawed she wouldn't have such a big ego because men wouldn't approach her as much. We should always call out ugly women who think they are attractive, it is very important. Breaking down women's confidence gives me pleasure.
So if a majority of females feel this way about you because of your looks, and you want to die because of your looks... how is your personality the problem? How is this not considered a serious quality of life detriment that should be covered by healthcare?
Even if personality is the problem women still discriminate against us. If you have a boring personality because of autism or depression then it isn't your fault. Discriminating against someone because of personality doesn't make the woman any better.

Last edited:
Shaded

Shaded

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 21h 41m
Women are evolving to say whats in their subconscious, to say what has always been there. This is bad news for uglies who think they have hope.

Jerek

Jerek

Bitches and whores.
13d 12h 49m
While i'm sure they think like that, it's probably fake.

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
★★★
6h 44m
Women DO believe this but come on, you can tell this was written by a man.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
★★★★★
5d 2h 51m
It was the whole point of feminism. Women didn't want to have to marry for financial support.

The problem is : being a provider has been the main incentive most men could give to women in order to convince them to marry them.

If marriage is based on physical attraction alone, then a huge dissymmetry happens as very few men are sexually attractive.

Or ERmaxxing.

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★
8d 21h 43m
O

OmegaMan

Recruit
8h 46m
Yeah, nothing suprising there

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★
11d 1h 6m
"If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks." Correct and something most blue-pilled coping men fail to see.
Brutal.

Alone75

Alone75

Captain
★★
9d 14h 33m
It's true for the most part, but remains unsaid and unwritten by 99% of foids because they know they'd be called the shallow cunts that they are!

The thing about us sticking to our own kind isn't really an option though, as the uglier women can get the average guys that get rejected by the 5-7 range of women.

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
★★★★
2d 2h 53m
Written by a man. 90% sure.

Thouxanchowder

Thouxanchowder

Recruit
14h 47m
Atleast shes honest lool

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 36m
This is not written by a girl.
Girls don’t write like this nor use that terminology.

InvisibleWizard

InvisibleWizard

Gymmaxxed + Moneymaxxed yet still incel. LMS
★★★★
3d 22h 48m
This was so.obviously written by an incel it's not even funny. Even used some common phrases that are used frequently non the blackpill community.

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
★★
39d 4h 17m
At least she's honest. Most Femoids keep telling about personality and confidence. This is all useless without face and height.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
high iq i thought the same

but tbh they do feel that way
btw when are you going to post another chadfish thread? are you still chadfishing?
Although old.

But I always love fresh 100% natrual unadulterated blackpill from whore's mouth.

nah that's too long, we'd end up getting used to seeing the poster and not reading

we should hang a poster over our beds that says "IT NEVER BEGAN"

Last edited:
R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
★★★★★
2d 4h 20m
Fruits of feminism, gentlemen.
This was not a problem when feminism did not exist.