[It's Over] This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Shaded

Shaded

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 22h 42m
Women are evolving to say whats in their subconscious, to say what has always been there. This is bad news for uglies who think they have hope.

Jerek

Jerek

If she breathes... she's a THOOOOOT!
★★★
16d 8h 49m
While i'm sure they think like that, it's probably fake.

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
★★★
7h 32m
Women DO believe this but come on, you can tell this was written by a man.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
★★★★★
5d 13h 15m
It was the whole point of feminism. Women didn't want to have to marry for financial support.

The problem is : being a provider has been the main incentive most men could give to women in order to convince them to marry them.

If marriage is based on physical attraction alone, then a huge dissymmetry happens as very few men are sexually attractive.

So if men can't attract women with resources or sex, then what is left ? They have to present themselves are pdeudo-friends (emotional tampons), comedians (jestermaxxing) or servants (yesm'ladymaxxing).
Or ERmaxxing.

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAD
★★★
16d 5h 54m
O

OmegaMan

Recruit
9h 39m
Yeah, nothing suprising there

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 32m
"If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks." Correct and something most blue-pilled coping men fail to see.
Brutal.

Alone75

Alone75

Captain
★★★
11d 20h 10m
It's true for the most part, but remains unsaid and unwritten by 99% of foids because they know they'd be called the shallow cunts that they are!

The thing about us sticking to our own kind isn't really an option though, as the uglier women can get the average guys that get rejected by the 5-7 range of women.

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
★★★★
2d 11h 52m
Written by a man. 90% sure.

Thouxanchowder

Thouxanchowder

Recruit
21h 30m
Atleast shes honest lool

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
32d 22h 2m
This is not written by a girl.
Girls don’t write like this nor use that terminology.

InvisibleWizard

InvisibleWizard

Gymmaxxed yet still incel. LMS
5d 22h 49m
This was so.obviously written by an incel it's not even funny. Even used some common phrases that are used frequently non the blackpill community.

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
57d 4h 2m
At least she's honest. Most Femoids keep telling about personality and confidence. This is all useless without face and height.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
high iq i thought the same

but tbh they do feel that way
btw when are you going to post another chadfish thread? are you still chadfishing?
Although old.

But I always love fresh 100% natrual unadulterated blackpill from whore's mouth.

Every incel should print this out like a large poster and hang in their walls
nah that's too long, we'd end up getting used to seeing the poster and not reading

we should hang a poster over our beds that says "IT NEVER BEGAN"

Last edited:
R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
★★★★★
2d 15h 11m
Fruits of feminism, gentlemen.
This was not a problem when feminism did not exist.

manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 11h 37m
That's the brutal truth

Quarantined

Quarantined

Veteran
★★★★
42d 17h 38m
Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

Women hate manlets most

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

No thing is perfect but nothing IS perfect.
★★★
5d 19h 7m
Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

When reading this I pictured the author as my oneitis of 15 years. She is currently dating a lead blood gang member and wouldn't take 20 minutes to save an autistic loser's life. Hell I could get shot just for speaking to her.

It's funny and ironic though when women cry and bitch about their own problems. Such hypocrisy and double standards here! Atleast this one's honest about her own behavior. Hard to feel bad when shooters kill women like jack off tissue or third world countries abuse them. Ngl tbh tbh.

Time to hit the joint.
This is why men go ER

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 14h 47m
I usually give props for honesty but she went way too far and entered sadism territory. Today, I sinned, desiring disfiguration upon that woman.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 21h 4m
I usually give props for honesty but she went way too far and entered sadism territory. Today, I sinned, desiring disfiguration upon that woman.
It was written by a man

BITG

BITG

Face + Height = Confidence + personality: Its Over
★★★★★
45d 19h 6m
This should be mandatory to read in all High schools.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 21h 4m
How do you know?
No woman writes like this. It's a good parody of how they think but they aren't this self aware, they delude themselves. This was written by an incel.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 14h 47m
No woman writes like this. It's a good parody of how they think but they aren't this self aware, they delude themselves. This was written by an incel.
I see. I hope you're right.

Chorse Charming

Chorse Charming

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-
4d 21h 30m

If i could choose to repress this gene or instinct, now it would be helpful with my older sistr, but i'd rather use it on a future wife, but only after 7 years of marriage, most normie relationships break off after 7 years, because after a 7 year mark, a foid re-decides if she is attracted to you or not, or so i think.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 17h 56m
Not a foid but true nonetheless.

infiniteorwhatever

infiniteorwhatever

Recruit
★★
3d 7h 14m
probably fake. Women are not self-aware or honest enough to write this
i saw one or two who admitted it but they must really be confident of themselves, like REALLY confident of not having a huge backslash after saying that
female brain is made to lie about it but of course there are some exceptions
at least it cut normies bs about looks

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★
22d 10h 46m
they probably think exactly like this if not worse but would never admit it.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
-
17d 22h 38m
Yep, this was a brutally blunt read. But yet again, I would rather a woman who’s honest about what she thinks of me rather than live a lie with a bitch who thinks she cares about me just to deceive and leave me heartbroken.

Also, I think it’s a woman who wrote that. I know that most females on the surface seem like they’re not capable of writing a whole paragraph like that, but given how they react in their true form, it’s probably a foid.

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
168d 2h 28m
This is why non-chads shouldn't contribute money to those whores with their taxes.

Italiancel

Italiancel

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
★★★
10d 15h 10m
"What Im attracted to has nothing to do with my character teehee" Delusional lying cunt needs her skull bashed in

Yvan

Yvan

Recruit
★★
2d 23h 4m
this is brutal, but it is the truth

D

DND47

Recruit
1h 3m

Every in denial normie should be forced to read this, this is what they think of you