Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

remember, women will always think like this;

MEMORIZE THIS; it is the blueprint for the modern foid.

Nice when holes give you some honesty for a change.

Marc Lepine was right

Last edited:
Jfl of course she puts every woman about how they’re all narcissistic bitches than complains about “patriarchy” jfl foids are so fuckin retarded

This is why there is no fucking point in liking women. Anything we do pisses them off, so why shouldn't we also have control in the degree to which they hate us?
probably fake. Women are not self-aware or honest enough to write this
Tbh. Seems like ragebait however keep in mind this theory is always shown to be correct by their behavior toward us.

Last edited:
brutal, sure, but not like we don't live and see this brutal truth day in day out

Too brutal for me man. I’m shitting in a plastic bag.

Although old.

But I always love fresh 100% natrual unadulterated blackpill from whore's mouth.

Every incel should print this out like a large poster and hang in their walls

You just ask her for direction and she already loathes your entire existence

probably fake. Women are not self-aware or honest enough to write this

TBH its not even a matter of being honest at all, women just aren't self aware enough period to even come to these realizations, much more be honest enough to admit to them, I doubt this was written by a woman

"not an uggo like you, I don't do bestiality"
"I don't date your kind. Yes, I mean 'kind' as in 'different species', because that is what you are to me."
"Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE"
"Without good looks, your 'awesome personality' is worthless for anything but platonic friendship..."

What foid talks like this? Most likely written by a man, regardless of how true it is.

And as we all know, feminists use the phrase "genetic superiors"

Last edited:
Every incel should print this out like a large poster and hang in their walls

Fucking this.

Or store it on your phone as a text to read every morning when you wake up.

Otherwise you'll fall back to the Bluepill.

at least they admit it

IT'S OVER

IT NEVER BEGUN

Even though this article is true, but it's obvious that a man wrote this... because foids will never admit the truth.

The only thing i hate about that woman is that shes average and thinks her lvl is chad

So if a majority of females feel this way about you because of your looks, and you want to die because of your looks... how is your personality the problem? How is this not considered a serious quality of life detriment that should be covered by healthcare?

This is why any single lowinihib one of you should approach many woman. Just don't compliment them in any way and act as if you are sure that you are in the same league (the bigger difference between you the better) and if she gets aggresive/bitchy then act smug, maybe even throw some smug insults yourself.

This way all they get from this interaction is beaten ego, uncomfortable moment and maybe some undermined nerves.

I belive in you lowinihib gods:feelsokman:

Only hell is fit for such a who're.

You're either ugly or you're not to an average foid. There is no in-between.

"i dont do bestiality"

i bet she'd rather do her dog than a sub-8 male.

also i want to see a picture of her. i bet she's slightly above average at best.
even the
I truly hope to God she gets her face rearranged by some psycho chad she brings home one night, or gets her face horribly disfigured in a crash.

Then she can will know what life on the wrong side of the gated fence is like.

tbh ngl ded srs

Cope so powerful it bends space-time around it.
even if she gets her face reconstructed by psycho chad she will smv mog this whole forum

Last edited:
Women are whores.
I hope the hole that wrote this dies of cancer

This. This is where it all went wrong. Letting women into college, letting women get jobs.

It was the whole point of feminism. Women didn't want to have to marry for financial support.

The problem is : being a provider has been the main incentive most men could give to women in order to convince them to marry them.

If marriage is based on physical attraction alone, then a huge dissymmetry happens as very few men are sexually attractive.

So if men can't attract women with resources or sex, then what is left ? They have to present themselves are pdeudo-friends (emotional tampons), comedians (jestermaxxing) or servants (yesm'ladymaxxing).

These public Golden Urinals have the gall to say they are oppressed. Fucking Insects. I hope Corona makes them suffer.
So if men can't attract women with resources or sex, then what is left ? They have to present themselves are pdeudo-friends (emotional tampons), comedians (jestermaxxing) or servants (yesm'ladymaxxing).
Don't mind me as I LDAR max then. Giving them rights was wrong. It has caused more suffering then Hitler and Stalin combined.

Last edited:
Tf did i just read bro

The only thing i hate about that woman is that shes average and thinks her lvl is chad
If who wrote this is a woman I'm pretty sure she's not Stacy. Jfl she thinks her subhuman genes won't get passed down if she gets pregnant with Chad.

This is LARP. Foids aren't intelligent enough to write something this complex. However, this is 100% what foids think of us.

Notice how she uses ugly and average interchangeably to women ugly is pretty much the average guy

That's why toilets are the enemy. That's why we're in need of more heroes. Every ugly simp and bluepilled incel should read this crap. No it's not because "you haven't met the right one" - it's because you're subhuman. When will ugly men realize?

You're being treated like shit because of your looks. You're being denied a basic human need because of your looks. You're being disrespected because of your looks. Should I continue?

It's all about looks.
We cant do anything except cope or rope or become hERoes

Let me guess, a thousand bitches will come to the comment section and say NAWALT

It's good to know that funnyjunk is still pilled

"If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks." Correct and something most blue-pilled coping men fail to see.

If it was written by a female it was most likely a black female, the type that posts on forums like lipstickalley.

Last edited:
big deal i already knew women are demons

Lmao I remember this. It's quite old, isn't it? I vaguely remember seeing it on 4chan and reddit a few times and every single time the comments would be flooded with people saying it's a male troll. It's definitely not. You can tell by this line specifically:
I don't need your earning potential or "generosity"
Look at how she puts generosity in QUOTES, as if slaving your life away to give some bitch a living could somehow be selfish? Only a foid could think that evilly.

Bluepilled incels need to understand this

No woman writes like this. Also this is very old and people all over psl agreed that this wasn't written by a woman.

Why is saying it was written by a man a cope when Twitter is full of authentic Nagasaki blackpill nukes that get posted here almost daily.

It was DEFINITELY written by a man

I agree and I think it's pretty cringy to pretend to be a woman so your opinion has higher value.

But this does not change the fact the text is 100% correct.

I already know my place, I have never approached a woman in my life. The problem I have with this article is that she probably isn't even that good looking, if make up and razors were outlawed she wouldn't have such a big ego because men wouldn't approach her as much. We should always call out ugly women who think they are attractive, it is very important. Breaking down women's confidence gives me pleasure.
So if a majority of females feel this way about you because of your looks, and you want to die because of your looks... how is your personality the problem? How is this not considered a serious quality of life detriment that should be covered by healthcare?

Even if personality is the problem women still discriminate against us. If you have a boring personality because of autism or depression then it isn't your fault. Discriminating against someone because of personality doesn't make the woman any better.

Last edited:
Women are evolving to say whats in their subconscious, to say what has always been there. This is bad news for uglies who think they have hope.

While i'm sure they think like that, it's probably fake.

Women DO believe this but come on, you can tell this was written by a man.