Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THIS IS WHAT EVERY MALE FEMINIST ALLY DOES BEHIND YOUR BACK, FOIDS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
. . . THEY GET OFF, because they are humiliation fetishists. Do you really want some sick fuck, whacking off about being friendzoned as your friend? Maybe you do, but I hope you realize that men and women CANNOT be friends, and you are not a good person for enabling a pervert's fetish.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FriendzoneCucks/comments/k31ubd/i_got_friendzoned_on_a_dating_app_screen_shot/

IddL6oi

Context of the screenshot- the pink text is the male feminist ally, who is incel at 5'4. Trying to befriend women thru that whole feminist ally spiel in his bio. The foid fell for his gambit, and ultimately her own biological programming in refusing to take this manlet as a serious romantic contender anyway. DO NOT HAND OUT MEANINGLESS LIKES JUST TO VIRTUE-SIGNAL, YOU CUNTS

Last edited:
these type of cuck fetishes have been growing. and will keep doing some vtubers, twitch only fans , findom is soon the new normal

I’ve been saying we need to engineer our own foids. If you aren’t STEMaxing you simply do not care for your fellow man

I’ve been saying we need to engineer our own foids. If you aren’t STEMaxing you simply do not care for your fellow man
there will always be STEMcels trying to do this- and I guarantee you, it will be a ricecel who will achieve this.

We need more incels in law and government to ensure we can cope and not be oppressed.

these type of cuck fetishes have been growing. and will keep doing some vtubers, twitch only fans , findom is soon the new normal
We need a hERo to put these people in their place tbh. A god on earth like Elliot but with a plan that actually works.
there will always be STEMcels trying to do this- and I guarantee you, it will be a ricecel who will achieve this.

We need more incels in law and government to ensure we can cope and not be oppressed.
Cope we should just rope tbh

How do i murder all humans?

So enraging. I can feel my blood boiling because of shit like this ngl.

Cucks and simps are the primary antagonists that have brought us to this point.

At this point fuck IT, fuck FDS, it's these cucks that we need to strangle. Then again, these cucks are probably members of the latter. At the end of the day, they are extremely dangerous chaos actors that need to be taken down.

Lmao what is the point of doing something like this? Do they really believe a woman will fuck them if they write a bunch of ideological bullshit to appease her? JFL at this people what a fucking collosal waste of time I rather spend few more hours grinding my waifus in my favorite turn based hentai games at least they do what I want my imagination will do the rest. Those 2d waifus are 10 times the women any foid could ever dream to be. Fuck foids. Fucking worthless wholes I don't even want a foid relationship anymore I'll just go SEA and fuck some noodle bitches or die trying fuck it.

Then I'll focus on my goals, my aims, my dreams. Fuck sharing my life with some worthless hoes sounds like a massive fucking headache. Don't wanna deal with some fucking ugly ass resentful hoe who had to settle for me coz chad was out of her league fuck that shit.

Lmao what is the point of doing something like this? Do they really believe a woman will fuck them if they write a bunch of ideological bullshit to appease her? JFL at this people what a fucking collosal waste of time I rather spend few more hours grinding my waifus in my favorite turn based hentai games at least they do what I want my imagination will do the rest. Those 2d waifus are 10 times the women any foid could ever dream to be. Fuck foids. Fucking worthless wholes I don't even want a foid relationship anymore I'll just go SEA and fuck some noodle bitches or die trying fuck it.
they have a fetish where they get off to their own masculinity being marginalized. It starts off getting dumped, friendzoned. Next thing you know you are dropping off your female bestie to CHAD's house. Next thing you know you are getting off when you meet up with her and she tells you how much better his cock is and how happy she is to have you as a FRIEND. Next thing you're a straight up faggot looking at dicks on grindr, and then becoming a tranny.

The male humiliation pipeline begins when females REJECT YOU

Not getting pussy has some serious consequences.

It already is. It begs the question of what could possibly be next in the next state of soyciety

No bro, your blood is boiling because of the 5g antenna outside your room.

Wojak rain feels

what have we become...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUBREDDIT

@Gymcelled you seen this shit?? /r/FriendzoneCucks :feelskek:

they have a fetish where they get off to their own masculinity being marginalized. It starts off getting dumped, friendzoned. Next thing you know you are dropping off your female bestie to CHAD's house. Next thing you know you are getting off when you meet up with her and she tells you how much better his cock is and how happy she is to have you as a FRIEND. Next thing you're a straight up faggot looking at dicks on grindr, and then becoming a tranny.

The male humiliation pipeline begins when females REJECT YOU

Not getting pussy has some serious consequences.

Good post. I think it's also a feeling of being a cuck because of your genetics. Like a short incel is naturally going to develop into one of these cucks because his daily life is about being cucked in every aspect. I think it would be no surprise to see a lot of kkk types in there too. Becoming a kkkcel is a natural progression of cuckdom, being a subservient cuck to the race that sees you as genetic shit. It's all connected. They get a sexual thrill out of it.

simps deserve the gullotine

She hates misogyny and "the patriarchy", but wants a man to be a foot taller than her so she can feel all weak and submissive compared to him? Foids are so fucking dumb man it hurts trying to comprehend their logic.

. . . THEY GET OFF, because they are humiliation fetishists. Do you really want some sick fuck, whacking off about being friendzoned as your friend? Maybe you do, but I hope you realize that men and women CANNOT be friends, and you are not a good person for enabling a pervert's fetish.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FriendzoneCucks/comments/k31ubd/i_got_friendzoned_on_a_dating_app_screen_shot/

View attachment 394313

Context of the screenshot- the pink text is the male feminist ally, who is incel at 5'4. Trying to befriend women thru that whole feminist ally spiel in his bio. The foid fell for his gambit, and ultimately her own biological programming in refusing to take this manlet as a serious romantic contender anyway. DO NOT HAND OUT MEANINGLESS LIKES JUST TO VIRTUE-SIGNAL, YOU CUNTS

It's nice knowing that 90% of these cucks wont get to breed and just raise chad spawn with a 30+ ur old roastie as a consolation prize.

It's nice knowing that 90% of these cucks wont get to breed and just raise chad spawn with a 30+ ur old roastie as a consolation prize.
What's sad is that a cuck I think does a better job at least raising kids, this is why society likes this dynamic of cucks getting stuck with single moms. Chad raised kids usually have problems.

Capturejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

No,
men just want a moderately cute non landwhale foid, which most women can be (with makeup + diet)

as opposed to you feminazis,
who have jaw, height, hand size, wrist hunter eyes requirments.
...in other words,
Its only chads,
who may have requirements like bubble butt,
and large breasts
the average normie and incel, as opposed to the aveage foid doesn't have requiements

Last edited:
They need serious help ngl. Being a cuck isn’t a fetish it is most definitely a mental illness and I’m tired of people treating these people as normal.

They need serious help ngl. Being a cuck isn’t a fetish it is most definitely a mental illness and I’m tired of people treating these people as normal.
if it's a mental illness they deserve sympathy. They deserve SHAME at the end of the day, the SHAME aspect prevents other incels getting dragged into their funk

it's gonna be me

Wow so many words

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back