Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what femcels actually believe

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
CAC01A4D 809C 4AA4 9B10 FBE8D8DBF0C6

Woman has never heard of the halo effect, ugly people are all treated like shit, but the ugliest woman is treated better than the average man because foid privilege

foids can't even stand the tutorial jfl

That is false

Hahahaaghhhhh

Foids have shit for brains

It's better to look at these types of things in a way women look at them.
Women only see the top percentage of guys and the rest don't even register as human in there eyes. So what she is really saying is white chad that has 20 girls snaping him at any given Nano second didn't worship me so all men treat ugly women like shit.
She proudly laughed at a incel tier guy with her girl friends behind his back earlier that day but because we are not human in her eyes she forgot about it.

Lol femoids are either fucking blind or retarded if they seriously believe this.

In foids world only the top 20% of men are acknowledged. The rest aren't even considered.

Translation: a chad she wanted turned her down. He's all the men she has ever interacted with.

That's a projection of her standards on others