Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is what foids really think of sub-8 men who befriend them (ie cucks, male feminists, IT)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

At least she admits it's all looks.

Thats why friendship between men and women doesnt exist

Thats why friendship between men and women doesnt exist
Saying this makes the normgroids feel uncomfortable for some odd reason. Why is it hard to admit that guys with girls have a different dynamic as compared to guys with guys, or girls with girls? lmao

I already know looks matter as i like attractive foids
This is still fucked up tho. Cause i dont hate unattractive foids

Exactly. Normies like to say incels only focus on attractive foids but ugly foids treat incels like shit also

When a foid uses you as her emotional tampon, you're not expected to provide her actual advice but just coddle her through the contradictions of wanting commitment from Chad.

If it seems like she's open to your advances, don't be fooled, she's only leading you on. Usually it's because she wants you to be a reusable tampon who she knows will "stick around." But sometimes it's because she wants to make Chad jealous and views you as a device to engender his commitment (or plain conflict -- foids LOVE seeing men fight over them).

Last edited:
Look at that woman calling her friends ugly and insulting them. This just proves they don't really consider those men as real friends.

"sub-8"
Yep, I'm outta here

Bitches deserve anything tbh.

being an orbiter should be punishable by stoning and being pissed on then lit on fire tbh

fuck them, domestic violence should be ligal, this foids like getting beaten by chad

Saying this makes the normgroids feel uncomfortable for some odd reason. Why is it hard to admit that guys with girls have a different dynamic as compared to guys with guys, or girls with girls? lmao
yes there is literally NO reason to talk with a girl besides sex