Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what foids think of virgins. This woman is very open about it. Fucking cunt

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
From this thread: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/566642-would-you-date-virgin.html

This cunt named Djuna. I have a lot of anger and hatred toward her. She’s a sick, fucked up cunt.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ordinaryotaku @Mainländer @Gymcelled @Total Imbecile @SlayerSlayer

E3FDAE1A 607A 4B31 A8AF AEFEF4C7288F
F0A444E0 0832 4223 8DE9 B0DF46CAA605
C2EB93D2 73A3 4751 9C02 81CEB387A13F
56EA48BD FFE2 436C 82AC 80D22A47F908

CE21C81C 3B4C 4F82 A6ED 3BA99CB58A47

they could "fix" a persons virginity if they weren't such hypergamous unempathetic pieces of shit

they could "fix" a persons virginity if they weren't such hypergamous unempathetic pieces of shit
Remember this was 2011, before tinder

Remember this was 2011, before tinder
humans never change though. they'll choose the best thing that's in front of them. some folks inevitably get left out

What else can you expect from a foid? Water is wet thread but still, some guys here seem to forget AWLT so stuff like this needs to be posted.

This cunt was ahead of her time.

"aspire to be a virgin"
Lmao as if it was a choice. Foid can't grasp that it can be involuntary

As brutal and hateful as her posts are they completely btfo ITcels who tell us sex isn't important and women don't care about a man's virginity

"aspire to be a virgin"
Lmao as if it was a choice. Foid can't grasp that it can be involuntary

As brutal and hateful as her posts are they completely btfo ITcels who tell us sex isn't important and women don't care about a man's virginity

View attachment 402949
She only wants guys with 1000 sex partners. She’s a gigachadsexual. She’s sub10 law

I mean she's not wrong. Everything she says is the brutal truth. The only people in denial are IT tier bluepilled simps and cucks who can't accept the brutal realities of life. This is how foids unironically think

I mean she's not wrong. Everything she says is the brutal truth. The only people in denial are IT tier bluepilled simps and cucks who can't accept the brutal realities of life. This is how foids unironically think
But when she mocks us she’s a fucking evil cunt
Leggings and yoga pants became popular.
online dating existed but wasn’t as popular yet

But when she mocks us she’s a fucking evil cunt

online dating existed but wasn’t as popular yet
I actually appreciate the honesty for a change. She is right. If you are virgin beyond 21 there is something wrong with your life. There is a reason traditional non-western societies married their children in early 20s. Sometimes as young as 15. West has only replaced it with dating and fucking around culture. Either way you are supposed to fuck hard in your 20s. If you are not doing that you are a freak.

Beyond true will
We seek the comfort in a broken heart
Now pattern shapes
An image of true life
Alone
Surrounded by a million faces
One by one
I see the judgment in their eyes
Like a disease
I'm always in the wrong
And now the numbness wearing off
Can't stand the pain

I actually appreciate the honesty for a change. She is right. If you are virgin beyond 21 there is something wrong with your life. There is a reason traditional non-western societies married their children in early 20s. Sometimes as young as 15. West has only replaced it with dating and fucking around culture. Either way you are supposed to fuck hard in your 20s. If you are not doing that you are a freak.
And past 21, many women will consider it a dealbreaker if you’re a virgin

Only if they find out.
They’ll find out even if you don’t tell them when they notice you don’t last long during sex or don’t know where the vagina is located (because you might confuse it with her urethra)

''if you can't get laid by the time you're 30 there's something wrong with you.''
i mean, as much as i agree that she's a complete bitch, she still has a point. :feelscry:

From this thread: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/566642-would-you-date-virgin.html

This cunt named Djuna. I have a lot of anger and hatred toward her. She’s a sick, fucked up cunt.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ordinaryotaku @Mainländer @Gymcelled @Total Imbecile @SlayerSlayer

View attachment 402925View attachment 402926View attachment 402927View attachment 402928
View attachment 402929
i hate em when they are honest, and I hate em when they are liars.

It just shows how virgins are viewed as inferior
it really sucks that your entire value as a male has to be tied to how often you get laid, all because of foids and their stupid belief that a virgin male is a loser.

What the fuck would some used up slut know about what it takes to be a "real man"? I hate when women try to define what a "real man" is when they know fuck all about any experience that isn't their own.

Also, any man that's a virgin at an advanced age is a virgin because he's physically unattractive to women.

Not his fault.

She's right though.

It's a Catch-22 vicious cycle that they sentenced us to in the first place, the awful cunts.

Holy fuck so these aren't even zoomers
This has been happening in the West since the 1960s, millennials were by far the worst for all this crap.

"Incel" is just an updated form of the insult 'virgin', this is why films like 40-yeal-old Virgin were made 15 years ago.

This has been happening in the West since the 1960s, millennials were by far the worst for all this crap.

"Incel" is just an updated form of the insult 'virgin', this is why films like 40-yeal-old Virgin were made 15 years ago.
People always use virgin or “can’t get laid” as an insult
It's a Catch-22 vicious cycle that they sentenced us to in the first place, the awful cunts.
its like refusing to hire someone for a basic job because they don’t have job experience
it really sucks that your entire value as a male has to be tied to how often you get laid, all because of foids and their stupid belief that a virgin male is a loser.
this is why I like it when promiscuous foids are ridiculed

don’t know where the vagina is located (because you might confuse it with her urethra)
If someone makes that mistake they deserve to stay virgin

Remember miley cyrus twerking in 2013?

Remember the Duckface?

Remember Justin Bieber?

Remember Boy bands like One Direction?

those were the prep years before they kicked degeneracy into full gear.

i don't know what is worse, being a virgin or a fucking tiktok whore (teehee)

Holy fuck good find, simply brutal

Shes not wrong, that guy claiming that hes waiting for the right person at 41 is coping

What hes gonna be waiting until marriage until his dick no longer works?

Not surprising that hes waiting for the right person since thats literally his only hand lol, the other option is admitting that youre actually a loser which I dont have any problems doing unlike him

We need death squads to execute virgins and autistic guys like us tbh

I dont know how I will find courage to suicide when I reach my late 20s
I had a friend who openly had a "sex only" relationship with a guy bcs when she wanted some, she wanted some and he was easy... so to speak. And I think that it empowered her to some extent...which was the opposite of what we were brought up to expect. It is nice that women can have casual sexual encounters and not be judged as harshly as they once were. Not to mention more demanding in bed as well! Lets be honest, both benefit... I don't think men's selfishness is decreasing I think they are realizing they get more when women aren't acting like robots or ragdolls.

Jesus fuck its so hard to believe that this was written in 2011, just 10 years ago

Today nobody bats an eye at these "sex only" relationships, every woman just talks on and on about their FWBs, there 0 taboo around it and meanwhile virgins are classified as terrorists

Holy fuck I shouldve been born in the 80s, maybe I woudlve had a shot at getting a gf before tinder

Last edited:
Sex is easy to get for a foid, even a 1 out of 10 —- They stupidly assume that if it’s easy for them, it has to be easy for men, but it’s not, because men and women live in two vastly different worlds
Also, foids always say “every girl is unique and different in her tastes—-he’s not my type but some other girl will like him while I wait for my 6 foot tall price”, but foids don’t realize that they have a herd mentality —- they all want the same thing; the statement “If he’s a virgin by 30 means there something wrong with him” attests to that hive mindset but they don’t see it

If someone hasn't at least had sex by the mid 20s then in my opinion, they have stunted growth.

Brutal

I hate being a genetic dead end, I wish I could just drop dead

I need to take a break from that thread, I feel like killing myself now

If someone makes that mistake they deserve to stay virgin
What mistake? How are you supposed to know these things JFL. No normie ever had to google pics of a vagina.

Brutal

I hate being a genetic dead end, I wish I could just drop dead

I need to take a break from that thread, I feel like killing myself now
Holy fuck good find, simply brutal

Shes not wrong, that guy claiming that hes waiting for the right person at 41 is coping

What hes gonna be waiting until marriage until his dick no longer works?

Not surprising that hes waiting for the right person since thats literally his only hand lol, the other option is admitting that youre actually a loser which I dont have any problems doing unlike him

We need death squads to execute virgins and autistic guys like us tbh

I dont know how I will find courage to suicide when I reach my late 20s

Jesus fuck its so hard to believe that this was written in 2011, just 10 years ago

Today nobody bats an eye at these "sex only" relationships, every woman just talks on and on about their FWBs, there 0 taboo around it and meanwhile virgins are classified as terrorists

Holy fuck I shouldve been born in the 80s, maybe I woudlve had a shot at getting a gf before tinder
Back in 2011, you could still slut shame without backlash. It was still acceptable back then. I remember pop divas being made fun of for being slutty back then like lady Gaga, nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Kesha and if you criticized a pop star for that shit nowadays you’d be crucified.

I will commit suicide if I am a virgin in my older 20s. I’m 23 and in the fall when everything is normal I’m 24. I think I might consider suicide if I’m a virgin at 25. Everyone else got to have hot steamy sex for like 12 or 13 years of their youth (most people lose their virginity at 17-18) while I’d only get a few years before my body rots in my 30s. I would probably start a long term relationship with a young woman in her early 20s so I can have enough plenty of years for her to still be young and good looking for me to fuck until I can prepare for dealing with fucking a wrinkly foid once she turns 30

my disdain for women grows stronger

Back in 2011, you could still slut shame without backlash. It was still acceptable back then. I remember pop divas being made fun of for being slutty back then like lady Gaga, nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Kesha and if you criticized a pop star for that shit nowadays you’d be crucified.

I will commit suicide if I am a virgin in my older 20s. I’m 23 and in the fall when everything is normal I’m 24. I think I might consider suicide if I’m a virgin at 25. Everyone else got to have hot steamy sex for like 12 or 13 years of their youth (most people lose their virginity at 17-18) while I’d only get a few years before my body rots in my 30s. I would probably start a long term relationship with a young woman in her early 20s so I can have enough plenty of years for her to still be young and good looking for me to fuck until I can prepare for dealing with fucking a wrinkly foid once she turns 30
It's brutal, this stuff is supposed to be as normal as learning to ride a bike or graduating from high school. I try to cope by studying and reading books on other stuff like history and I always end up remembering that I am only likely doing this stuff to compensate for something else, it's brutal, what is even the point of doing things?

What mistake? How are you supposed to know these things JFL. No normie ever had to google pics of a vagina.
Are you seriosuly telling me you may get in bed with a women without knowing where to put your dick in? You expect me to feel bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back