Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what foids think of virgins. This woman is very open about it. Fucking cunt

Are you seriosuly telling me you may get in bed with a women without knowing where to put your dick in? You expect me to feel bad?
Sometimes that happens unless you examine the vulva online

It's brutal, this stuff is supposed to be as normal as learning to ride a bike or graduating from high school. I try to cope by studying and reading books on other stuff like history and I always end up remembering that I am only likely doing this stuff to compensate for something else, it's brutal, what is even the point of doing things?
Self-analysis is brutal,

That's the price to pay for not being a bluepilled cuck

Self-analysis is brutal,

That's the price to pay for not being a bluepilled cuck
It is interesting, in high school I had a decent friends group who were not really into girls (probably incels like me) and I never used social media, it was only when I started using it during my period of isolation in university that I came across these things. First year of uni is when I started sensing that something was wrong with the way my life was going, even though I had very good grades.

They’ll find out even if you don’t tell them when they notice you don’t last long during sex or don’t know where the vagina is located (because you might confuse it with her urethra)
Urethra is in the vagina, no?

my only friend told me yesterday that he lost his virginity to his girlfriend a few weeks ago. as a consolation for me still being a virgin, he told me it wasn’t even that big of a deal

Remember miley cyrus twerking in 2013?

Remember the Duckface?

Remember Justin Bieber?

Remember Boy bands like One Direction?

those were the prep years before they kicked degeneracy into full gear.
What a coincidence that it's all white people doing this

Its been 9 years. Hopefully shes dead by now

Other than ones virtue signaling, this is how ALL FOIDS feel. Some are just more open about it. In fact, the ones who aren't open are becoming a smaller and smaller minority.

And even then, they would never fuck or date a virgin unless he was a chad.

It's just like height. Virginity is mostly out of our control, but we're judged by it all the same.

Typical slut.

my only friend told me yesterday that he lost his virginity to his girlfriend a few weeks ago. as a consolation for me still being a virgin, he told me it wasn’t even that big of a deal
How old was he?
Other than ones virtue signaling, this is how ALL FOIDS feel. Some are just more open about it. In fact, the ones who aren't open are becoming a smaller and smaller minority.

And even then, they would never fuck or date a virgin unless he was a chad.

It's just like height. Virginity is mostly out of our control, but we're judged by it all the same.
AWALT
:feelskek:

Oh look, foids not lying for once.

She’s an evil cunt
Like most if not all foids. She's just being honest while others will lie and omit things depending on convenience and manipulation purposes.

Like most if not all foids. She's just being honest while others will lie and omit things depending on convenience and manipulation purposes.
i wonder how she'd react if she had an incel son

#ReapealThe19th

No stigma against virginity at 17. Not a dealbreaker at that age. Virgins are common at 17
Nice to know. i guess it starts to become a problem though in your 20’s

No surprise there no empathy whatsoever.

That Djuna cunt should be executed by firing squad. In real life.

Bitch might be a cunt but she is right tbh. Its fucking weird to be a virgin past 21. Especially in this oversexed world.
Did you guys think you are all here because you are normal or something?

This whore cunt should be flayed alive, what a bitch
It is interesting, in high school I had a decent friends group who were not really into girls (probably incels like me) and I never used social media, it was only when I started using it during my period of isolation in university that I came across these things. First year of uni is when I started sensing that something was wrong with the way my life was going, even though I had very good grades.
JFL this is nearly EXACTLY the same path I took.

Last edited:
2006-2011 were the tinder prep years.
I couldn't even get a gf in those years. Trust me it was easier for men back in those days. Even though looking back I think I got ioi's once or twice (like females rubbing their legs against mine, but maybe she was just joking around) but I was so autistic I didn't know how to respond and just froze there like a retard, they probably thought I was asexual, gay or something. It is truly over for sub-7 autist males.

This woman is very open about it.​

There is a correlation between how open women are about hating virgins and how open their legs are to large amounts of cock

This fucking cunt is proof that the sex game is pussy capitalism where it's a zero sum game. The divide is getting bigger. Chads are fucking more and more bitches. And men, who 20 years ago would be normie men, are now incels. More men are being swept to the loser incel category, while the chads keep fucking more women. The more women that the Chads fuck, the more low quality women are created from hypergamy. Women get worse after each fuck. Bitches keep fucking alpha Chads and keep getting dumped and wonder what the problem is. Chads don't want to marry low quality women, you fucking whores! They use you to get their dicks wet and leave! Good riddance! Fucking low quality women only have power because too many blue bill simps and betas validate them. Don't give these low quality women any attention, and watch them cry in their 30s that all the good men are gone! Ha Ha!

I couldn't even get a gf in those years. Trust me it was easier for men back in those days. Even though looking back I think I got ioi's once or twice (like females rubbing their legs against mine, but maybe she was just joking around) but I was so autistic I didn't know how to respond and just froze there like a retard, they probably thought I was asexual, gay or something. It is truly over for sub-7 autist males.
Autism=death sentence

From this thread: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/566642-would-you-date-virgin.html

This cunt named Djuna. I have a lot of anger and hatred toward her. She’s a sick, fucked up cunt.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @ordinaryotaku @Mainländer @Gymcelled @Total Imbecile @SlayerSlayer

View attachment 402925View attachment 402926View attachment 402927View attachment 402928
View attachment 402929
Muh personality.

Just saying ugly people should die would make foids look like Nazis so they say, ugly people with a bad personality should die. What personality baically means is: "why is this ugly person hiding in his basement and accepting his fate instead of debasing himself andtrying to jestermaxx/wealthmaxx to be of use to foids???"

It makes them fucking mad when "inferior" men refuse to be useful to them, on the other hand if they try to go outside foids treat them like garbage. Literally fucking contradictory and you can't win, but foids are psychopaths.

Hope it gets raped and killed

Typical brainwashed norm trash.

Sex does not matter, getting laid does not matter. The only thing that matters is accomplishing your dreams and purpose on this earth and never returning. Some of the greatest minds on this planet never got laid. To think ones value and worth as a human is tied down to how much sex they have is primitive brainwashed logic.

Typical brainwashed norm trash.

Sex does not matter, getting laid does not matter. The only thing that matters is accomplishing your dreams and purpose on this earth and never returning. Some of the greatest minds on this planet never got laid. To think ones value and worth as a human is tied down to how much sex they have is primitive brainwashed logic.
Virgin shaming causes rape

I agree with her. I also agree that if a woman can't cook by the age of 25, and doesn't want to have kids, then there is something wrong with her.

I agree with her. I also agree that if a woman can't cook by the age of 25, and doesn't want to have kids, then there is something wrong with her.
I wonder what she’s doing now. this was 2011

I wonder what she’s doing now. this was 2011
Probably working at McDonald's, not having kids, or having multiple kids from multiple fathers who aren't around. She probably spends her free time sharing memes on Twitter about men not sticking around. Her kids will probably grow up traumatized and without a father as products of a society without rules or morals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back