Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what foids think of virgins. This woman is very open about it. Fucking cunt

Probably working at McDonald's, not having kids, or having multiple kids from multiple fathers who aren't around. She probably spends her free time sharing memes on Twitter about men not sticking around. Her kids will probably grow up traumatized and without a father as products of a society without rules or morals.
Idk I doubt it

I mean she's not wrong. Everything she says is the brutal truth. The only people in denial are IT tier bluepilled simps and cucks who can't accept the brutal realities of life. This is how foids unironically think

Exactly. Over a certain age, I'd say 21 or 22 you become rotten, busted left overs.

Maybe there isn't that much wrong with you to begin with, but the fact that you were consistently passed over by others signals to potential takers that you should be avoided. Like fruit, vegetables or bread left over at the end of the day at the farmer's market - the salespeople will aggressively discount these leftovers and practically try to give them away but if it still isn't sold it goes in the garbage.

The labour market works the same way BTW. Once you miss connections too often (e.g. takes you too long to find jobs out of college or after being laid off), working history gaps and detours (strange jobs, underemployment) start to pile up and all of a sudden nobody wants you anymore. Andrew Michael Spence did great work on this, labour market economics is very similar to dating market economics - as king of the blackpill Houellebecq observed in the 1990s already.

Perhaps some the theorycels should look into this - or maybe an (((social science))) academicuck lurking this forum for research should adapt Spence's framework to measure and model incel generation.

Human life is a continuous social sorting algorithm and we are the discarded. The dumped left-over fruit, the permanently unemployed, the genetic scrap heap. No ifs or buts. :blackpill:

feature_IMG.jpeg

Last edited:
foid opinion is irrelevant opinion tbh

Every day, foids find new and creative ways to make me hate them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back