Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media This is what happens when maternal instincts get misdirected

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-

Look at all those failed post wall foids coping with the fact that they missed the opportunity to breed with Chad .

quote " people cant believe , that at 35 years old im not married , i dont have any kids ... i think im a great catch and i think its kind of depressing that no one else is seeing that .. but then again i have the cats as an excuse " JFL at coping foids
They say that female depression dont exist , but i think it does , its just way more pathetic than male depression .

and they call themselves " mommy " .. fuck this is sick .

Last edited:
Cat ladys.
Old hags are the worst.

I feel bad for the cats tbh.
Well at least they´re not starving on the streets, so there is an upside.

Reminder that even if you tried to date them, you aren't good enough for them.

I feel bad for the cats tbh.
i love cats tbh . But i also like birds .
There are more than enough cats already , and people like this just make the problems worse and worse .
i just feel bad for all those birds who cant relax even for one second cause there are literally 50 cats in any given neighbourhood
waiting for them to lower their guard .

i love cats tbh . But i also like birds .
There are more than enough cats already , and people like this just make the problems worse and worse .
i just feel bad for all those birds who cant relax even for one second cause there are literally 50 cats in any given neighbourhood
waiting for them to lower their guard .
I have 4 cats, in which i take good care of them.