Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what I hate the most about society:

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1zp953kVLs

I was watching this scene today and it was a reminder of what I hate the most about the rotten society in which I live:

The fact that I have been stripped of my natural right to defend myself.

The guy in that movie (whose racism is completely irrelevant) was simply protecting himself and his family. The ones who started the whole incident went to his house armed with fire weapons and tried to steal his car so he killed them. And what happened after that? the pigs showed up too late just like they always do, arrested him, and threw his ass in jail.

That type of shit happens all the time in real life.

Think about it, our governments have denied us the right to wage war on those that wage war on us.

For example, in my country (Uruguay), if you want to kill a thief that is stealing shit from you, you must wait until he has broken into your house and entered your room. He can steal all the shit he wants from your backyard, he can break windows, kill your cat, he can do whatever the fuck he wants in your property and you have no right to kill him unless he enters the building.

Also, let's say there's a neighbor that doesn't like you, he decides to come over to your place with a machete and chop your head off so you pull out your gun and kill him before he kills you, well guess what, that's exactly what one of my neighbors did a couple of years ago and now he's rotting in prison. He shot a maniac that was trying to kill him with a fucking machete but the law says "use reasonable force" :feelsclown:

You get in a street fight that you didn't start and the guy's head hits the concrete too hard so he dies by accident → You go to jail.

The laws in my country restrict our natural right to be violent against those that fuck with us, and if you're wondering why this is also the case in your country, here's the reason:

YOUR GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. THEY WANT YOU TO BE DOCILE AND OBEDIENT SHEEPLE.

They start brainwashing you from a young age at school blaming you and punishing you for standing up to your bullies. They tell you violence is bad and teach you to respect authority, and then you grow up and it's either you follow the rules or you rot in prison with a bunch of degenerates.

FUCK SOCIETY

And fuck you all bootlickers that think pigs deserve any respect. I hope you all get locked up for a crime you didn't commit, maybe then you retards will learn to hate your oppressors.

I hate humanity because they exist.
Nuff said.

can't even use self-defense w/0 having to spend time in the pen

Game is rigged from the start
You are not expected to defend yourself or else you wıll be declared a physcho.

Soyciety wants giant Chads to get away with bullying and victimizing the weak. Why? Because women like it that way, so the simps do their bidding. This is also why so many women hate guns, and now they even want to stop jailing Tyrone thugs. We can't have some frameletcel shooting a big criminal dead. That's too unnatural.

This is what dissidents are calling anarchotyrany. Criminals are free to fuck with you, but you are not free to defend yourself as a middle class person or the state will throw you in an ass rape prison.

Game is rigged from the start
You are not expected to defend yourself or else you wıll be declared a physcho.
True. Also, the scene in your avi was based. The guy tried to be a smartass and he got what he deserved.
Soyciety wants giant Chads to get away with bullying and victimizing the weak. Why? Because women like it that way, so the simps do their bidding. This is also why so many women hate guns, and now they even want to stop jailing Tyrone thugs. We can't have some frameletcel shooting a big criminal dead. That's too unnatural.
There's a lot of women in the congress making laws in my country and too many fucking female judges :reeeeee:
And women hating guns are retarded, they always complain about their safety, where's their fucking logic?
This is what dissidents are calling anarchotyrany. Criminals are free to fuck with you, but you are not free to defend yourself as a middle class person or the state will throw you in an ass rape prison.
I didn't know that term tbh but it seems like it describes our societies perfectly.

This is basically what those ANTIFA faggots want, tbh.

This is basically what those ANTIFA faggots want, tbh.

Didn't read
but I agree

Similar shit happens in my country as well. Foids can falsely accuse you of rape and if evidence arises that she lied she won't be punished at all, that's the law. When asked, the authorities say they don't wanna deter "real victims" from reporting "real cases".
06454BD0E58C23628E19E0ADB45F78F37D36598C

Similar shit happens in my country as well. Foids can falsely accuse you of rape and if evidence arises that she lied she won't be punished at all, that's the law. When asked, the authorities say they don't wanna deter "real victims" from reporting "real cases".
View attachment 387285
Judges love to inflict pain, suffering and inconvenience on ugly low status males. And as this case shows it starts young.

Not the case in my country. The law allows for reasonable self defense. Not that it matters since half this country lives in anarchy anyway

Not the case in my country. The law allows for reasonable self defense. Not that it matters since half this country lives in anarchy anyway
Where do you live?

Kind of reminds me of this:

I probably shared this story before but my dad has his entire career taken from him because of this shit. He was a loved teacher for nearly 20 years but one day these black dudes show up wanting to kill this white, hick kid. The kid apparently called one of their cousins a nigger so his older relatives were there to beat the shit out of him. They were 16-17 and the kid was 13 (the white one). My dad shielded the kid with his body and the monkeys kept beating on my dad, knocked him down othe floor and everything. All the black teachers just watched my dad get wailed on, doing NOTHING to help him until finally the assistant principal (white) and PE teacher (white) showed up. They broke the fight up but my dads back and everything was permanently fucked up.

He took the kids to court and they were behind my dad, doing gun motions, going "pew pew" etc like everything was a joke. The judge (black) lambasted my dad and said "THESE KIDS SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL, NOT IN THIS COURT" lmao.

My dad ended up permanently scarred both physically and mentally by this. He felt betrayed by the other teachers too who never helped him and just watched. He tried going back to teaching but had PTSD and ended up on disability.

This is also why ill never truly trust nigs, even if they act white and well to do. They always stick to their own in the end, no matter what fucked thing their own are doing.

Society loves their nignogs and criminals! Super hot and desirable to be a roided out ape with biceps covered in catholic crosses and other gang shit.

I live in Florida, son. Stand Your Ground law. We can shoot somebody in the face if they come at you with fists.

I probably shared this story before but my dad has his entire career taken from him because of this shit. He was a loved teacher for nearly 20 years but one day these black dudes show up wanting to kill this white, hick kid. The kid apparently called one of their cousins a nigger so his older relatives were there to beat the shit out of him. They were 16-17 and the kid was 13 (the white one). My dad shielded the kid with his body and the monkeys kept beating on my dad, knocked him down othe floor and everything. All the black teachers just watched my dad get wailed on, doing NOTHING to help him until finally the assistant principal (white) and PE teacher (white) showed up. They broke the fight up but my dads back and everything was permanently fucked up.

He took the kids to court and they were behind my dad, doing gun motions, going "pew pew" etc like everything was a joke. The judge (black) lambasted my dad and said "THESE KIDS SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL, NOT IN THIS COURT" lmao.

My dad ended up permanently scarred both physically and mentally by this. He felt betrayed by the other teachers too who never helped him and just watched. He tried going back to teaching but had PTSD and ended up on disability.

This is also why ill never truly trust nigs, even if they act white and well to do. They always stick to their own in the end, no matter what fucked thing their own are doing.

Society loves their nignogs and criminals! Super hot and desirable to be a roided out ape with biceps covered in catholic crosses and other gang shit.
That's fucked up man. I don't care if they had personal grudges or dislike or whatever, you should always watch your coworkers back. How can you even look your fellow colleague in the eye and expect him to be a good coworker to you after betraying him like that? Have some code ffs

And it's enraging that the people who work in the justice system can act like complete pieces of shit and get away with it like that. The judges do the exact same thing here, they treat you like shit, scold you, and humiliate you for no reason other than to fulfill their own desire to kick you when you're down, while at the same time the real criminals are living it up out there.

As for the nigs, I guess you're right man. There aren't any black communities here but based on what I've seen from other countries and history, blacks do seem like a pretty messed up race ngl (nothing against our blackcels in here). Tho it's good be distrustful of everyone regardless of race, human beings in general are a very twisted species.

It's all very fucked up, man. And it's gonna get worse and worse all around the world. There's a dystopian future ahead. :feelsclown:

Last edited:

That’s a truly messed up story. Stuff like this is also why I am extremely distrustful of niggers out of every race. Even when I was in elementary school, the niggers were the ones that were always extremely degenerate and I always kept my distance from them. From what I have witnessed, they are the most likely to get violent. Truly a dangerous race with criminals, thugs, and gangsters

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1zp953kVLs

I was watching this scene today and it was a reminder of what I hate the most about the rotten society in which I live:

The fact that I have been stripped of my natural right to defend myself.

The guy in that movie (whose racism is completely irrelevant) was simply protecting himself and his family. The ones who started the whole incident went to his house armed with fire weapons and tried to steal his car so he killed them. And what happened after that? the pigs showed up too late just like they always do, arrested him, and threw his ass in jail.

That type of shit happens all the time in real life.

Think about it, our governments have denied us the right to wage war on those that wage war on us.

For example, in my country (Uruguay), if you want to kill a thief that is stealing shit from you, you must wait until he has broken into your house and entered your room. He can steal all the shit he wants from your backyard, he can break windows, kill your cat, he can do whatever the fuck he wants in your property and you have no right to kill him unless he enters the building.

Also, let's say there's a neighbor that doesn't like you, he decides to come over to your place with a machete and chop your head off so you pull out your gun and kill him before he kills you, well guess what, that's exactly what one of my neighbors did a couple of years ago and now he's rotting in prison. He shot a maniac that was trying to kill him with a fucking machete but the law says "use reasonable force" :feelsclown:

You get in a street fight that you didn't start and the guy's head hits the concrete too hard so he dies by accident → You go to jail.

The laws in my country restrict our natural right to be violent against those that fuck with us, and if you're wondering why this is also the case in your country, here's the reason:

YOUR GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. THEY WANT YOU TO BE DOCILE AND OBEDIENT SHEEPLE.

They start brainwashing you from a young age at school blaming you and punishing you for standing up to your bullies. They tell you violence is bad and teach you to respect authority, and then you grow up and it's either you follow the rules or you rot in prison with a bunch of degenerates.

FUCK SOCIETY

And fuck you all bootlickers that think pigs deserve any respect. I hope you all get locked up for a crime you didn't commit, maybe then you retards will learn to hate your oppressors.

i would kill the burglar and then i would blow my house up with every single policeman who was dumb enough to try and take me

took 3k posts to learn this, improving and getting closer to the bullseye i c.

Get ready to hand over all your guns to communist kween Kamala Harris, you fascist white supremacist :soy:

View attachment 387285
You just described South Africa, women claims you raped her for whatever reason and you are incarcerated without any real evidence to back up her claims. The only friend I had in Uni got arrested because a foid decided he now has to pay for their sexual encounter.

The reason: women's suffrage

Just depends on the state (any state) to protect you bro!

Because, when seconds count, they will show up after your blood dries.

I love that movie, so many redpills and then the bluepilled part is "oh me and my black buddy can talk about stuff and white people tried to rape me so I'm not racist anymore" and it should somehow convince you that all the real shit in that movie is somehow irrelevant because of it.

But yeah the commies don't want us to have guns because their importation of invading high T low IQ niggers and arabs wouldn't be as successful in destroying western civilization.

Guns are the great equalizers. When Genghis Khan and his chads pulled up into China and raped all dem chinese wahmen, toxic masculine:soy::soy: Chinese man were getting tired of this bullshit and so they invented gunpowder. The rest is history. Suffice to say Genghis Khan the Chad didn't risk sending his Chads in horses since they would be getting BTFO'ED.

Guns are what protects us from Chads and normie men harming and killing us the way Genghis Khan was killing the Chinese and Europeans and stealing dem wimminz for harems.

"Knowledge of gunpowder spread rapidly throughout Asia, the Middle East and Europe, possibly as a result of the Mongol conquests during the 13th century, with written formulas for it appearing in the Middle East between 1240 and 1280 in a treatise by Hasan al-Rammah, and in Europe by 1267 in the Opus Majus by Roger Bacon."

Last edited: