Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what i think of when someone wants to get plastic surgery

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
xsdm7wwbt9cy.jpg

If two millionaires couldn't get a good plastic surgery, then what makes you think that ugly unemployed/ low income guys like us will turn out better looking.

[Bogpill] This is what i think of when someone wants a quick rundown

Reconstructive surgery isn't for incels, it's for the models, turns them into gods walking on earth.

But for skincels, I recommend acid peels or laser surgery. And microdermabrasion only if you have no painful skin conditions like cystic acne.

They probably paid off doctors to do operations against the doctor's wishes and judgement. Plastic surgery should always strive to look natural.

Guy on the left sort of looks like Francisco Lachowski.

They obviously went overboard with that shit. Someone like me just wants to fix the obvious things that need correcting to look normal, like my double chin for example or my asymmetrical eyes. So at most im talking about having two or three things altered tops... not try and build an entirely new face on top of the one I have lol. But anyways, you mentioned something about millions? Oh, there good then they probably get bad bitches off that alone...

You don't even need to edit pictures of these guys to make them a meme.

plastic surgery is almost always a waste of money

They went extreme in many procedures, it seems.

There are legit incel to chadlite transformations.

Near enough all celebrities have had plastic surgery, these botchjobs are exceptions.