Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based THIS is what I want to do to women(Super incrypted high iq message)

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Will give you 500$ in minecraft if you tell me what I want to do to women ;). FBICels cant rape u if they cant decrypt

> Leo Max Frank was an American factory superintendent who was convicted in 1913 of the murder of a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan

You're not that subtle champ.

where's my 500$ dollars now?

You want to kill women. Leo Frank killed a 13 year old foid.

> Leo Max Frank was an American factory superintendent who was convicted in 1913 of the murder of a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan

You're not that subtle champ.

where's my 500$ dollars now?
in minecraft

Welp, that was quick.

Welp, that was quick.
im done
You want to kill women. Leo Frank killed a 13 year old foid.
ur not suppose to say that you were only suppose to get it if you were into the black legion and historical militant American groups :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: fuck fuck fuck im done you ruined it

Ok send it to StainOrSkid. If I don't get 500 dollars I'm reporting you to the mods for lying
I said in minecraft. I don't have a mc account so I need to make one

Damn and I was here thinking it might be stenography on the picture that you posted.

dude looks like a younger salvatore ossido