Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is what I would do if I ever tricked a FEMOID into dating me (TRIGGER WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
The first date would be at a local park or playground. It would last for 30-90 minutes. We would talk and play catch with a Frisbee or basketball. Maybe play actual basketball if there's a basketball hoop. Focus would be on the Frisbee or basketball because those have a higher chance of having her step on a Lego.

A week later, if she agrees to a second date, we would go to an amusement park, where we would go on rides and play games. Through my searing, unrelenting hatred of her and all FEMOIDS, I would make her suffer through fast roller coasters with loops, steep humps, and sharp turns. And I would sabotage her weight loss goals (because they're all trying to lose weight) by making her eat cotton candy, or funnel cake, or both if I'm especially evil that day, with soda that isn't zero calorie.

If this foolish FEMOID was stupid enough to agree to a third date, I would go to her house, pick a movie on Netflix to watch, and practice the most brutish torture methods known to man on her, including but not limited to tickling, squeezing, and nuzzling.

Inceltears will stay silent on this. The absolute horror being described here would be too much for them to bear.

Chill man. No need to go that far. That’s just cruel

:dafuckfeels:
That's some cold heart you got there...

Jesus that's a sick mind

You are one heartless bastard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Next level shit you are bringing to the table right there

cope, wont happen bro

All of this is actually traumatizing and insulting to most women, they resent even having to breath the same air as the unwashed 80% male underclass. They'd rather be ruled and spit on by tyrone than treat us as equals.

All of this is actually traumatizing and insulting to most women, they resent even having to breath the same air as the unwashed 80% male underclass. They'd rather be ruled and spit on by tyrone than treat us as equals.
Based and blackpilled :blackpill::feelsahh:

Cucked. Chad and tyrone choke them and degenerate them even more.

jesus christ man, wait until inceltears hear of this

Dr. Lecter confirmed incel in this thread.

God dammit someone ban this monster :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Inject her with lard like in that one episode of that terrible American dad cartoon.

You sadistic motherfucker :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck, this made me extra hard.

:blackpill::feelsohh: For chad ONLY :feelsbaton: A Cucktear member is on his way to arrest you. :feelstrash:

:feelswhat: Sick fuck:dafuckfeels:

Um, dude if a woman actually agrees to go out with you wouldn't you be happy knowing that you can soon leave this dreaded site?

You fucking monster!!!!!!! Get therapy

Dating you? This thread is a gigacope from the start.

If you get lucky with a girl, just be grateful and enjoy the experience.