Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what is supposed to represent high school foids these days?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

They look mid 20s yet are playing 16 year olds. This show is very popular with high school foids. This is beyond ridiculous.

well
16 year olds have been destroying their faces with makeup since age 13
add tobacco, alcohol and drugs to the mix and they easily look 10+ years older

wtf? :feelswhat:

girls didn’t look like this when I was 16..

They look mid 20s yet are playing 16 year olds. This show is very popular with high school foids. This is beyond ridiculous.

i remenber the highschool foids, there was one named Maria Luiza she looked 18+ at 13

And foids nowadays take these sluts as role models.

all shows and movies that have a high school based setting are fucking retarted. Not a lot of things fill me with rage more

remember when teens looked like actual teens and not 40-year-old alcoholic single mothers?

yeah bro, it's beyond over. Girls my age look like 40 year olds

yeah bro, it's beyond over. Girls my age look like 40 year olds
people in general age so terribly nowadays
I blame shitty food, shitty air and too much sun damage ("tanning")
in case of foids I'd add make-up to the equation - not only it's toxic, it also makes them lazier with their skin hygiene, because why care about your skin when you can cover it all up

never watched that normie trash

This is nothing new, there's even a term for it - "Dawson casting," named for the show Dawson's Creek, which had a bunch of 16-year-old characters played by 25-year-old actors and actresses.

Happy Death Day was worse. Chick was over 30 playing a 19 year old.

Every movie with HS students do this, the first Spider-Man is way worse

Riverdale is a great show ngl

Why are females getting sluttier and sluttier? I genuinely don't know the reason.

They are all influenced by instasluts.

And foids nowadays take these sluts as role models.
this desgenaracy must be stopped don't want my species to devolve into chimps

They take sluts as role models, the cucked government are promoting these sluts to become rolemodels of a new generation and then they actually become sluts in it's fullest meaning.

They take sluts as role models, the cucked government are promoting these sluts to become rolemodels of a new generation and then they actually become sluts in it's fullest meaning.
everything to create more single muns, and get more democrat voters

is this show set in the 80s? Because most teens doing fortnite dances these days...

is this show set in the 80s? Because most teens doing fortnite dances these days...
most them are having emotional issues after being bump and dumped by chads nowdays

LOL no it is modern day times but it's a CW show so it is very over the top. The high schoolers do shit that only college kids or adults do.

This is nothing new, there's even a term for it - "Dawson casting," named for the show Dawson's Creek, which had a bunch of 16-year-old characters played by 25-year-old actors and actresses.

I would suck that Latina foids toes tbh

What the absolute hell :feelsree:

This thread gets bumped and it ruins my night seeing this foid high school teen bullshitt ahhhh fuck everything.

white foids age fast af god damn

They don't look like highschool kids at all

A select group of teenage girls look like that.

WTF is that? (((Dance))) or some perverted mating ritual? Disgusting whores.