Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what the average girl thinks about guys with no hoes.

Good morning.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
they got whoredom discussion

There is an irrational desire to have a man "worth taming". "I can change him", says the hypergamous woman.

the morning is really good.

I can barley understand them

kek, that shit not only excludes incels, but the vast majority of the male population, only gigachad with harems is good enough for this dumb bitch

I think that's cope tbh. Foids would kill for a monogamous chad

Last edited:
Don't know what these idiots expect ugly non-NT men to do. K-pop stan filth.

There is an irrational desire to have a man "worth taming". "I can change him", says the hypergamous woman.
That's a common fantasy amongst delusional whores

I need someone to translate this from retard to English

kek, that shit not only excludes incels, but the vast majority of the male population, only gigachad with harems is good enough for this dumb bitch
Looks of a 4 at best, standards of an 10.

View: https://twitter.com/momotybubu/status/1306899342796771330?s=19

It's over for you if you don't have multiple girls fighting over you.

Basically if you don't have a girl, you can't get girls. These hoes love drama. They love cheating. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I've seen far too much proof for me to say otherwise.

I'd correlate this with investing on the NYSE. If you invest on the stock market, the more money you have, the easier it will be to make more. Likewise with foids, if they see you interact with other foids, they'll definitely be more receptive towards you.