Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what this foid has to say about euthanasia

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
"
If you are suffering from an incurable illness and have become a burden to others then this is a kindness.

If a baby was going to be born without arms or legs and will be blind, deaf and mute they would still say "let it live"

Sorry but you need to perfect to live, I am far more caring and would allow abortion, I abort because I care, besides it is nothing more than a clump of cells.

There are also cases of poverty, conception from the result of rape, Downs Syndromes, Autism, Aspergers and heredity disorders that can cause deformities and weakness etc after birth, all unworthy lives that will live unhappy and wish they were dead anyway, how cruel to allow people to suffer!

I'm with Darwin on this one - if your plumbing's not right, your line should not continue.

Euthanasia should also be allowed for people who are blind, deaf, crippled, mentally challenged, mentally ill depressed, autistic and those with eating disorders etc,better than a life of pain and misery.

Why would you want someone to feel PAIN? In Belgium that have euthanasia for CHILDREN! That is kind, compassionate and progressive.

I wish all religion was banned and then we could move on in progress, you Conservatives have no idea how much pain people can be in, the human body can only tolerate so much pain and you want people to be unhappy and poor, poor children get bullied.

In the Netherlands a woman with dementia was euthanized even though she said no.

USA take note of these morals please."

BRUTAL but lol so true. At least she's honest

She is just a retarded overemotional young white woman who was targeted by Jews to be antinatalist.