Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what twitch has become

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

What a joke, why do women have to ruin everything, if you make it about video games they will just "play" some rando game with the gameplay covering like 5% of the screen and the rest being them dressed slutty, if you give them a section to do whatever they will just push the limits as much as possible

Twitch is beyond saving

Korean noodles are disgusting, pump n’ dump material at best.

Whores infiltrate and ruin everything

I don't blame them i blame the fuckin cucks who watch them and donate .

Ok, if those be prostitutes in exposition

everything is beyond saving

all these clips show me is that the top 1% of asian women just photograph and video themselves endlessly for nerds to spurt into their fleshlights, instead of spreading their genes around

Not a single second

blame ONLY cucks, they are the only reason all streaming platforms are the way they are, as they support the compliance of degeneration with their own veneration.

How does any of this have ANYTHING to do with video games? Fuck this clown world.

I never used Twitch and never will.

Twitch was pretty based a few years ago, but someone ruined it...

What a joke, why do women have to ruin everything, if you make it about video games they will just "play" some rando game with the gameplay covering like 5% of the screen and the rest being them dressed slutty, if you give them a section to do whatever they will just push the limits as much as possible

Twitch is beyond saving
The caked-on fakeup on those femoids is like a millimeter thick. Their faces must be disgusting, or they wouldn't have a need for those masks.

Twitch management is full of bluepilled white and asian cucks who do anything for women

almost every streaming site is so cucked nowadays

Glad I never watched twitch. Watching another person game is a form of gaming cuckoldry

Its just a glorified camwhoring with covering less than 10% of their bodies.Streaming service for gamers btw :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Wasn't there a chick on there that got 200k to buy a house, and all she did was dance to a YouTube video?

It's the cucks that encourage their behavior. Kill all cucks

i would rape them in Minecraft

looks like a japanese game show

Kill them all in minecraft

Most twitch streamers are normie tallfags or normie males with attractive faces that got into gaming because of cod, halo, or wow.

I'm praying the couple of streamers who I actually enjoy switch over to Mixer.

Frankly it's sad how a platform that has the potential to host amazing content can be completely destroyed by women and cucks.

This is why I don't use twitch or even go on it, its literally a camwhoring site at this point that only appeals to 12 year olds.

I’m beginning to see the appeal of Twitch now :feelsgah:

(Wouldn’t give them a penny, but I’d beat my meat to some busty noodlewhores)

PS. If cucks beat their meat to them and didn’t give them money, these women would be gone within a week. Cucks have ruined the West.

Swat every foid on twitch

Twitch is beyond saving
Because men enable them to and pay even

Plastic surgery and fake up. That’s why chad pump n dumps women because they’re useless besides their holes
Nah, it's mainly their bodies. Young, supple and fertile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back