Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what women see when a sub 8 male approaches them

Jfl, so accurate

lmao fucking whores

LIFE AS A WOMEN IS LIKE LIVING A LIFE ON THE DEFENSIVE

Had a good lol

Pretty much yeah

LIFE AS A WOMEN IS LIKE LIVING A LIFE ON THE DEFENSIVE
This is why all wahmen are (sado)masochists, so they can cope as a defense mechanism for being weaker.

Good, let's scare those whores.

Good, let's scare those whores.
tbh this

this is why its fun to be low inhib(dont simp or jestermaxx, mere presensce is enough to send chills down your throat)

Imagine letting a foid see you approach her. I like to sneak up on them when they enter my territory.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

She would be more scared if it actually was a sub 8 approaching her tbh

This is exactly how it really is in real life, from the facial expressions, to the distress in the voice, to the words she said, to the use of a gun to eliminate the sub8 male.

Why do you think there are so few incels who post on here about approaching? Because they got gunned down by foids, chads, and badgecucks.

tbh this

this is why its fun to be low inhib(dont simp or jestermaxx, mere presensce is enough to send chills down your throat)
High iq. Simping and jestermaxxing will only make her think she's above you. The guys they really hate are the non-chads who approach them without acting like cucks, because they'll think you believe you're in their league. They only want chads to think they're in their league, and approach them without simping.

Heightmogs and framemogs me brutally

Yep, prettty much