Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this is what women think about heightcels and gymcelling

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
coping in the gym is a nice cope but it should not make you think in anyway that it will replace height and think you will become a slayer once you get those abs, i bet them tallfags slay with a fat body.

If you gymcel for women, you lose.

You can incfluence your whole body (aside from face and height) with the gym, do it for yourself.

"Framecels" fuck off

fuck i hate foids so much. manlets cant do anything without them shitting on it. Hope acid gets thrown in their face and they get told makeup cant do anything for their ghoul pizza face.

You can incfluence your whole body (aside from face and height) with the gym, do it for yourself.

"Framecels" fuck off

Manlets and SmallFramecels are on suicide watch.

Women already see you aren't chad from a distance.
They aren't going to see you without a shirt so JFL at gymcelling
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Fuck niggerettes.

Women are very open with the blackpill now, let's stop pretending that they're all virtue signallers, actually a very small amount of them are now.

What do you mean? A framecel in the gym is only wasting time.
99% of selfdeclared framecels I've seen are slim af motherfuckers. In those comparison pictures the chads are 'pushing' their muscles out to make the triangle shape. If your waist is wider thsn your shoulder, just train and eat. Worked for me aswell. Calling yourself a framecel is a fucking cope

99% of selfdeclared framecels I've seen are slim af motherfuckers. In those comparison pictures the chads are 'pushing' their muscles out to make the triangle shape. If your waist is wider thsn your shoulder, just train and eat. Worked for me aswell. Calling yourself a framecel is a fucking cope
There are many legitimate framecels though who can't be helped. There some guys with genuinely sub 7 inch wrists and sub 18 once bideltoid

You can improve your frame by gymmaxxing, but it will never be enough. Muscles can't replace bones

There are many legitimate framecels though who can't be helped. There some guys with genuinely sub 7 inch wrists and sub 18 once bideltoid

manlets always lose, but ill keep going, just to piss them off

You can improve your frame by gymmaxxing, but it will never be enough. Muscles can't replace bones
Retard opinion. I agree face-wise, a shit face wont be saved by a gym bosy but you can always top someones shoulder-waist-ratio with muscles

Retard opinion. I agree face-wise, a shit face wont be saved by a gym bosy but you can always top someones shoulder-waist-ratio with muscles

Cope, a lean naturally wide frame always trumps a gymcel with average/below average frame

i'm the shorter dude in my gym (5,4) and i have noticed that some foids laughed at me when talking with Chads.

I have enough muscle to split the face of those foids in two of a punch. Maybe some day i do it.

Notice how women are always mad about things in men that can't be altered. They treat physical defects like moral blemishes.

It's one thing to say you aren't attracted to an ugly male, which is what it is, but to be "mad" at them for being ugly? Or to hold that against them on a personal level?

Only women think you are a bad person because you are ugly.

Hard cope

Notice how women are always mad about things in men that can't be altered. They treat physical defects like moral blemishes.

It's one thing to say you aren't attracted to an ugly male, which is what it is, but to be "mad" at them for being ugly? Or to hold that against them on a personal level?

this is why self improvement is a meme. people actively try to sabotage your self improvement if they don't want you to succeed. gaslighting men into thinking "working out is stupid" ignoring all the health benefits that come from it.

It's perfectly acceptable to dehumanize and undermine short and ugly men in this society...

Cope, a lean naturally wide frame always trumps a gymcel with average/below average frame
Losing fat on the waist and gaining muscle on your shoulders, lats and chest is all you need

Dear foids,

If I'm taller than you, I'm tall enough.

Fuck you. Fuck you very much

fuck i hate foids so much. manlets cant do anything without them shitting on it. Hope acid gets thrown in their face and they get told makeup cant do anything for their ghoul pizza face.

Yet they get mad when men say they don't want a fat bitch JFL. It's only bad when women's feeling are hurt to society. Just cunt and simp things.

Women will always consider a tall lazy fat guy superior to a short (under 5'10) athlete.

What makes me angery is they say that short guys and fat foids are comparable. They arent becaus one is an unhealthy lifestyle and the other is genetics I like how foids make it seem like its our choice to be short. So many foids pass up good guys just for a couple of inches and a couple of millimeters of bone but guys will die in combat protecting the honor of a landwhale

I see all these normal height guys, ethnics and manlets who after they get a gymbody they still can't even hang around a girl let alone date one.

So they go to the next level, they start using steroids. Then they go into the more powerful steroids. And then you have all these roided up single guys who walk around alone or just with other guys.

The brutal blow is when your typical overweight 6'4+ guy walks by with his girlfriend.

Right. Very good point. Their behaviors cause those like us that see it to feel angry also, (what goes around comes around.) It's a never ending cycle of hate. Foids are making the entire world more hateful because of their eugenic minded primitive/social-engineered behaviors. The worst part is foids fucking love it (this hate) it is flattering to them, as long as they don't have to face the consequences.

"Framecels" fuck off
Couldn’t have said it any better myself.

If I went to the gym I would still look pathetic
You will never find out of you don't try it. Gymceling should be mandatory for törks in Gaymoney

Yet they get mad when men say they don't want a fat bitch JFL. It's only bad when women's feeling are hurt to society. Just cunt and simp things.
There is nothing more disgusting in this world than a fat foid.

You will never find out of you don't try it. Gymceling should be mandatory for törks in Gaymoney
they all go the gym anyway kek

Imagine lifting for women while lacking height and frame

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back