Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what's gonna happen after you somehow manage to find a date..

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
So you take her to a male artist's concert where you are struggling to adjust your binoculars just so you can catch a glimpse of the guy while your date is standing there screaming at the top her lungs, fantasizing about fucking him and wishing you weren't there so she could throw her panties on the stage.

After that you take her to an expensive restaurant where a Chad waiter is serving at your table. Then suddenly she excuses herself to use the washroom and while you are busy playing Candy Crush, she is getting railed by Chad in the alley behind the restaurant.

Then you decide to hit the bar before you head home and guess what, Chad bartender """accidentally""" spills drinks on her dress and offer to help her clean it up. And while you are at the counter waiting for her, she is deepthroating Chad bartender's 9 inch dick in the toilet.

And finally after a """great""date you are dropping her at her house and you're thinking "This is part where I'll get laid" but she's like "Anon, its been nice knowing you but I don't feel the connection. See you around." And then on the way back home, you'll wish that a truck runs over you and ends your suffering once and for all.

Shadow of Chad looms everywhere.

reads like some cuck fantasy but i get what you are saying

Months of hard work, being emotionally available, being her shoulder to cry on, buying her expensive gifts and meals, taking time out of your day to meet her, all gone to shit as soon as Chad shows up in your vicinity.

Brutal. The driving license pill is everywhere. I can't go on, please hold me bros.
more like carpill, every retard can get a driving license but then you have to afford a car

Months of hard work, being emotionally available, being her shoulder to cry on, buying her expensive gifts and meals, taking time out of your day to meet her, all gone to shit as soon as Chad shows up in your vicinity.
Foids always looking for an upgrade