Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is why I won't ever think about killing myself anymore.

View attachment 125084 I'm in love with life boyos. I want to live to be 200 years old. I'm going to take care of myself to make sure that I live a long and happy life with my cute lolis of culture. I don't care about what the fat ugly landwhales think, they will have long died from diabetes. Lolicon is life :heart:.

I won't be making depressing posts anymore. From now on, I want to live life to its fullest. There's a wonderful life ahead of us. That magical number has cured me of all depression. I'm a new wizard.

Damn I thought I was going to Thailand for my SEA trip, I'm going to the Philippines instead now, you changed my mind

You could probably fuck a 15 year old pro and even if you get caught you'd likely get a slap on the wrist since it isn't rape, you are just another John, could probably slide a local cop a few dollars to forget he even saw you

You are right on the money as to why I'd never kill myself also, I know I can wealthmax, I have the mind for it, I know I can make something of myself by atleast my 30's, so why would I throw away a future of pleasure, pleasure with loli's even, nah I'll leave suicide to other guys.

Ok. But we arent liberals, we should be against pedos whether its boys or girls. This shit is nasty af

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you think morality is objective

These are the 4 lowest IQ traits I've observed on this site, and ironically its typical of normies, which is why it stands out so much when expressed by an incel (#1 being the strongest indicator of low IQ thinking)
  1. Incels who think morality is objective
  2. Incels who are religious (follower) rather than "religionmaxxing" (tactician)
  3. Incels who value female validation more than sex (basically female worship)
  4. Incels who have racial allegiance

Last edited:
I keep forgetting that you're not actually an egdy youngcel little shit.

Ban this subhuman pedophile

Good news man. Idk about that AOC. I don't think you can find virgins of that age but at least a cute loli bro. Lets see if theres some EE country with low AOC.

I keep forgetting that you're not actually an egdy youngcel little shit.

I'm young on the inside, bro. I feel like a teenager.
Ban this subhuman pedophile

Why? if you have a problem with it, blame the Filipino government. They make the laws.
You are right on the money as to why I'd never kill myself also, I know I can wealthmax, I have the mind for it, I know I can make something of myself by atleast my 30's, so why would I throw away a future of pleasure, pleasure with loli's even, nah I'll leave suicide to other guys.

I'm on this path too. Life has a lot of opportunities. LOL at the cunts here who want to off themselves.

Last edited:
Cucks are absolutely seething

You can get some prostitutes sure but I doubt an over protective boomer father is gonna let you waifu up his 12 year old loli daughter.

eh man whatever helps you cope

Cucktears gets off our fantasy btw. They enjoy the stories we make up about power tripping. The guy who got caught soliciting sex from a minor would be all over this salivating. They can’t say stuff like this because they chastised themselves to feminists. They are sheathing angry about our figures and pictures.

You can get some prostitutes sure but I doubt an over protective boomer father is gonna let you waifu up his 12 year old loli daughter.

I'll just get some dirty loli from a filipino slum and turn her into a loli of culture. I'm even willing to pay her parents to give her to me. There's no way in hell a guy like me can get a loli from the upper classes, but a low-level mini foid is more than enough for me.

I'll just get some dirty loli from a filipino slum and turn her into a loli of culture. I'm even willing to pay her parents to give her to me. There's no way in hell a guy like me can get a loli from the upper classes, but a low-level mini foid is more than enough for me.
Better get that stem money together.

i cant go to filipi no money how to want to live

Thanks @wizardcel

You just gave me a good reason to start getting my life together.

giphy.gif

Time to moneymaxx.