Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is why people become racist

Wow a tyrone getting white foids, what a surprise. If he was average or below that, I doubt he could get any of these foids

White people stealing asian foids
So doubt asian men would be allies with white men
Cucked if they would

I don't think foids are that bothered about race tbh. Just face and height. Asians tend to be a bit short though.

Wow a tyrone getting white foids, what a surprise. If he was average or below that, I doubt he could get any of these foids
Where's the Tyrone? I couldn't find him in the video OP posted.

Where's the Tyrone? I couldn't find him in the video OP posted.
Blue eyes as an ethnic male, good eyeshape and strong jaw, only thing that fucks him up is that big nose. What makes him not be a tyrone?

Blue eyes as an ethnic male, good eyeshape and strong jaw, only thing that fucks him up is that big nose. What make him not be a tyrone?
Idk, perhaps having a completely average face? Him obviously not being super tall? Being skinny?
His jaw and eyes and any other lookism meme you can think of are completely average, nothing out of the ordinary. Average looking guy.

Idk, perhaps having a completely average face? Him obviously not being super tall? Being skinny?
His jaw and eyes and any other lookism meme you can think of are completely average, nothing out of the ordinary. Average looking guy.
He looks taller then the majority of the men in the video, yeah he looks skinny, but I don't think his frame is that bad.

How do you think his jaw and eyes are average? Do you know how the average black male looks like? It looks like this:

The guy on the video mogs the shit out of the average black male, the guy on this video is above average for sure

He looks taller then the majority of the men in the video, yeah he looks skinny, but I don't think his frame is that bad.

How do you think his jaw and eyes are average? Do you know how the average black male looks like? It looks like this: View attachment 391343

The guy on the video mogs the shit out of the average black male, the guy on this video is above average for sure
The guy you posted looks much older. And honestly he's just nerdy/ high inhib looking.
Being "above average" doesn't make you a Tyrone anyway lol. He's mid-tier normie.

Blue eyes as an ethnic male, good eyeshape and strong jaw, only thing that fucks him up is that big nose. What makes him not be a tyrone?
Omfg he doesn't have blue eyes he wears lenses, you can do the same dude.

Also this is like 5% of why I became racist, look at crime statistics, terrorism, how blacks and arabs vote, what kinda movements they support (dumbfuck BLM), constantly whining against natives on how they should act and how racist they are and how much their food sucks, how they're replacing whites and don't care about, seriously fuck them. Asians don't do any of that shit and only (rightfully so) complain bout whites taking their women.

Last edited:

How do you think his jaw and eyes are average? Do you know how the average black male looks like? It looks like this: View attachment 391343

White people stealing asian foids
So doubt asian men would be allies with white men
Cucked if they would

Based?

The guy you posted looks much older. And honestly he's just nerdy/ high inhib looking.
Being "above average" doesn't make you a Tyrone anyway lol. He's mid-tier normie.
The guy I posted is 30s, he is not much older, he is just uglier. And the guy on this video mogs him, so if he mogs the average black male, we can assume he is above average.

The guy on the pic is a mid tier normie, the guy on the video is a Tyronelite at least

Also this is like 5% of why I became racist, look at crime statistics, terrorism, how blacks and arabs vote, what kinda movements they support (dumbfuck BLM), constantly whining against natives on how they should act and how racist they are and how much their food sucks, seriously fuck them Asians don't do any of that shit and only (rightfully so) complain bout whites taking their women.
I thought his blue eyes were not lenses, my bad

I don't think foids are that bothered about race tbh. Just face and height. Asians tend to be a bit short though.
Bad luck for the guy who made the video tho, they found in address and posting in pol

I thought his blue eyes were not lenses, my bad
I'm pretty sure every black guy with blue eyes wears lenses no? Maybe I'm the dumbass here I'll google it.

Edit: I'm wrong apparantly.

Last edited:
The guy I posted is 30s, he is not much older, he is just uglier. And the guy on this video mogs him, so if he mogs the average black male, we can assume he is above average.

The guy on the pic is a mid tier normie, the guy on the video is a Tyronelite at least
JFL no. First of all the guy in the video looks to be in his 20s. Correct me if i'm wrong though. Many people look like shit in their 30s. The guy you posted isn't average either. He's below. You wouldn't see a nerdy guy like him at a party or a touristy area like in the video.
If he's Tyronelite then most black guys are Tyronelites and most white guys are Chadlites. Stop overrating men. He's literally every second or third guy you'd see at a party.

I'm pretty sure every black guy with blue eyes wears lenses no? Maybe I'm the dumbass here I'll google it.
There is some rare examples where it’s natural, like Meeks, but it’s rare af, almost impossible

Not much to say about the video, but I can tell you that, I don't consider myself a racist, but more like a realist.

When I see a non-black woman dating a black guy, to me, her life expectancy has plummeted and/or she's very likely guaranteed to be a single mom. Experience. Why? I have seen shit.
A store owner has every damn right to follow a Tyrone customer around. Why? Experience
I'm reluctant to work with curries because they half-ass everything, fake their credentials, and blatantly favor their own kind. Why? Experience
I would rather not work for a Jew because they underpay and overwork their employees. Why? Experience

That's OK though, I'm going through racism now, as the name on my resume evokes images of a janitor or gardener, completely overriding my qualifications, and I am aware that many people view Latinos as stupid & trashy. It's fair, because I don't disagree with this.

Not much to say about the video, but I can tell you that, I don't consider myself a racist, but more like a realist.

When I see a non-black woman dating a black guy, to me, her life expectancy has plummeted and/or she's very likely guaranteed to be a single mom. Experience. Why? I have seen shit.
A store owner has every damn right to follow a Tyrone customer around. Why? Experience
I'm reluctant to work with curries because they half-ass everything, fake their credentials, and blatantly favor their own kind. Why? Experience
I would rather not work for a Jew because they underpay and overwork their employees. Why? Experience

That's OK though, I'm going through racism now, as the name on my resume evokes images of a janitor or gardener, completely overriding my qualifications, and I am aware that many people view Latinos as stupid & trashy. It's fair, because I don't disagree with this.
I dislike the video but realize it's cope to say we are taking back control, the best way to take back control is through the destruction of society, promote Communism and when people are poor and hungry, things like BLM and Racism leaves the room

Wow
Another Tyrone getting the white girl how unusual
Also woman are automatically racist,they probably wouldnt care about blacks ıf BLM wasnt so popular between white girls

Wow
Another Tyrone getting the white girl how unusual
Also woman are automatically racist,they probably wouldnt care about blacks ıf BLM wasnt so popular between white girls

I’ve been racist since birth

how can you actually expect to see asian men uniting with white dudes tbh that is like a foid iq.

how can you actually expect to see asian men uniting with white dudes tbh that is like a foid iq.
True but East Asian men like whites, only Western Asian men dislike white men

Also China would do it to become more powerful

Seriously at this point Asian and Whites should unite Eurasia
no ty

Wang, 2001 (Average IQ of 76-81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/wang-2001.pdf
Average IQ: 81 and 76

Hong, 2001 (Average IQ of 65-82)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/hong-2001.pdf
Average IQ fluctuates between 65 and 82 for china, depending on amount of fluoride in water. Shandong province, china.

Li, 1995 (Average IQ of 79-89)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/li-1995.pdf
Average iq is in between 79 and 89 for china. Guizhou province, china.

Yang, 1994 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/yang-1994.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Jinan, China.

An, 1992 (Average IQ of 76,84)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/an-1992.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 84. Guyang county, inner Mongolia.

Guo, 1991 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/guo-1991.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Hunan province, china.

no ty

Wang, 2001 (Average IQ of 76-81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/wang-2001.pdf
Average IQ: 81 and 76

Hong, 2001 (Average IQ of 65-82)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/hong-2001.pdf
Average IQ fluctuates between 65 and 82 for china, depending on amount of fluoride in water. Shandong province, china.

Li, 1995 (Average IQ of 79-89)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/li-1995.pdf
Average iq is in between 79 and 89 for china. Guizhou province, china.

Yang, 1994 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/yang-1994.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Jinan, China.

An, 1992 (Average IQ of 76,84)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/an-1992.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 84. Guyang county, inner Mongolia.

Guo, 1991 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/guo-1991.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Hunan province, china.
1991 was when they were pretty commie try Japan

True but East Asian men like whites, only Western Asian men dislike white men

Also China would do it to become more powerful
that is geo political not for every asian males you dumbass

that is geo political not for every asian males you dumbass
Please don't use offensive language, just because countries unite doesn't mean millions of white men would move to China

Please don't use offensive language, just because countries unite doesn't mean millions of white men would move to China
Some of your statements are just irrational ngl
Maybe try being more rational then I won't be using offensive words.

Oh, I was joking about being offensive, I am not soft :feelshaha:
Good, you wouldn't be here anyways if you get triggered by these soft core words, you would be in cucktears getting triggered.

Good, you wouldn't be here anyways if you get triggered by these soft core words, you would be in cucktears getting triggered.
I would the cuck in the video who gf kissed a black man:feelsautistic:

:lul:

wh*toid got cucked

When white girls aren´t fucking their dogs, they go around looking for slaves to fuck.

Nooooo you cant use your life experiences to generalize others the true patrician gets all his opinions from peer reviewed academic papers :soy::soy:

Nooooo you cant use your life experiences to generalize others the true patrician gets all his opinions from peer reviewed academic papers :soy::soy:

I know. Only hateful fascists and bigots rely on past experience, and, as Hollywood & Netflix have taught us, one outlier nice person is enough to erase the memories of horrible experiences