Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is why women "prefer" tall men

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
>just be confident

Manletism is a death sentence, you need height to be taken seriously

The short guy could have won the fight if he had used that bike as a weapon and hit the other guy with it as he got out.

Women's preferences are primitive: Taller man = stronger and more alpha male.
If we manlets started acting like alphas we'd be told we have a Napoleon Complex.

Confidence will help you beat 6'5 Tyrone bro
no bro just learn how to fight bro trust me its the technique not the strength XD

just learn how to fight and you will magically grow to 6'7 xd

Notice not only did you not hear any screeching STAAAAAAAAAPHHHHH, but the others egged it on. Complete difference between this and a foid beatdown.

Notice not only did you not hear any screeching STAAAAAAAAAPHHHHH, but the others egged it on. Complete difference between this and a foid beatdown.
its funny to beat short men because society xd

i mean, would you let anyone spit in your face like that?

i mean, would you let anyone spit in your face like that?
I mean, would tall people naturally act like that since they think that their height advantage excuses their behavior?

That nigga tapped out way too quick

I mean, would tall people naturally act like that since they think that their height advantage excuses their behavior?
im sure that nigger didnt give a fuck about his height he was just pissed that the other dude spat in his face, its just utter disrespect

bagelcel didn't give a fuck, we need more bagelcels in this world

WØLF

im sure that nigger didnt give a fuck about his height he was just pissed that the other dude spat in his face, its just utter disrespect
tbh I'd be pissed if someone spat in my face
but don't tell me that tall people don't do that all the time and get away with it because they're tall

tbh I'd be pissed if someone spat in my face
but don't tell me that tall people don't do that all the time and get away with it because they're tall
idk and you don't either

Yeah if it was a female who spit in his face everyone would lose their minds

If we manlets started acting like alphas we'd be told we have a Napoleon Complex.
yup cant win either way. if you are shy you need more confident. if your alpha/confident its napoleon complex. gas lighting cunts
this tbh

High intelligence

I would have been punching & kicking back all throughout.

You have to know how to take a punch to the face.

Last edited:
But why did he spit in his face though???? What was the point of that??

Spiting in someones face is just asking for a fight.

Jfl I would have started punching the tall guy as he tried to get out

Easy for you to say that behind your keyboard. The point is the manlet is at a massive disadvantage and most manlets would have lost that fight as well. Also knowing how to take a punch largely depends on your jaw structure and your chin n.

Easy for you to say that behind your keyboard. The point is the manlet is at a massive disadvantage and most manlets would have lost that fight as well. Also knowing how to take a punch largely depends on your jaw structure and your chin n.

Not denying that.
Jfl I would have started punching the tall guy as he tried to get out

I would have kicked his legs.

Manlets need mandatory guns assigned to them by the gubmint to be carried at all times.

Manlets need mandatory guns assigned to them by the gubmint to be carried at all times.
true. manlets should have pay less taxes and allowed weapons for self defense. When I was in HS, two tall fag nerds bullied me, and I literally couldn't do anything. I got them to stop by being extremely aggressive, but had the tallfags been more aggressive, there would be nothing I could do.

if someone spit me like that i react like that nigga.

Even an incel can beat the crap out of a chad by simply mma maxxing, but unlike chad beating up an incel seen a strong alpha male, you'll be seen as an overcompensating ugly loser since you lack the looks to beat up someone and be praised for it

I would have ran while the door held him in place and he'd never have seen me again JFL

Why the fuck did he stick around

Also I would never do anything so pathetic as spit on someone, its such a passive aggressive weak ass "attack", fucking fight or don't do anything, spitting on someone is the most feminine attack possible

I would have ran while the door held him in place and he'd never have seen me again JFL

Also I would never do anything so pathetic as spit on someone, its such a passive aggressive weak ass "attack", fucking fight or don't do anything, spitting on someone is the most feminine attack possible

Agreed. I wouldn't have spat. However if I was unable to escape & I'd go down fighting.

I saw that Mouse being stung to death by that Giant Hornet. If I was the mouse I would have gnawed at the tail & stinger of that fucker despite being bitten by the head. Same in this circumstance. If you can't escape then you fight to the last bullet, breath, bayonet etc.

Agreed. I wouldn't have spat. However if I was unable to escape & I'd go down fighting.

I saw that Mouse being stung to death by that Giant Hornet. If I was the mouse I would have gnawed at the tail & stinger of that fucker despite being bitten by the head. Same in this circumstance. If you can't escape then you fight to the last bullet, breath, bayonet etc.

TBH I don't know why guys "fight fair", I would have been doing a bunch of cheap shit, If I did spit it would have been at his eyes to blind him, I'd take my shirt off and throw it at his face before going for a groin attack, once he's down I'm stomping his face out, I'm definitely going for the knees for any taller guy I fight

Basically my strategy is blind and maim, if I can distract you for a few seconds and get one good shot in your groin or eyes, that's it, that's the end of the fight because I'm going to whail on you until you are ready to be hospitalized

That guy was a coward, he just stood there and accepted that he was going to be beaten, you can tell from his reaction after the guy got out the door that he had completely given up

I'm never going to "fight like a human" in any fight, I am going to be brutal, I will even use my teeth

TBH I don't know why guys "fight fair", I would have been doing a bunch of cheap shit, If I did spit it would have been at his eyes to blind him, I'd take my shirt off and throw it at his face before going for a groin attack, once he's down I'm stomping his face out, I'm definitely going for the knees for any taller guy I fight

Basically my strategy is blind and maim, if I can distract you for a few seconds and get one good shot in your groin or eyes, that's it, that's the end of the fight because I'm going to whail on you until you are ready to be hospitalized

That guy was a coward, he just stood there and accepted that he was going to be beaten, you can tell from his reaction after the guy got out the door that he had completely given up

I'm never going to "fight like a human" in any fight, I am going to be brutal, I will even use my teeth

The whole goal of "fighting in nature" is to survive & succeed.

There are no laws & morals in Nature.

Agreed to all.

He wanted to look tough, thats why he spat on him. Basically disrespecting him and trying to communicate he's the alpha.

He should have taken his manlet ass home on his bike

He wanted to look tough, thats why he spat on him

JFL true, but the irony is, spitting on someone only shows how much of a bitch you are, that's why its something women usually do, its "passive aggressive", its saying "I want to hurt you but I'm to much of a coward to do so explicitly"

If he wanted to actually look tough he should have punched him

JFL true, but the irony is, spitting on someone only shows how much of a bitch you are, that's why its something women usually do, its "passive aggressive", its saying "I want to hurt you but I'm to much of a coward to do so explicitly"

If he wanted to actually look tough he should have punched him

You can see when the tall guy is approaching him he has a 2 second window to punch him while his arms are down, but he's so frightened.

JFL

Never seen someone pry open train doors before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back