Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is your new waifu. Drop your Nintento Switch and suck her toes.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
2035682.jpeg

All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/

no hooves
are you some kind of degenerate?

fuck whats with these images that have fake transparent backgrounds

Last edited:
jawmogs most incels

No this is my waifu

I’ll just stick to the switch

No bro no man

try huniepop, 12 cute waifus who you get to have sex with for just $10. Also, huniepop 2 is coming out later this year if you finish easily. the developer said he’s aiming for the summer.

She ain’t a wife unless she covers herself from head to toe. Otherwise, she’s a whore and should be beaten at the very least. The most is death by stoning.

Exactly, Sunset Shimmer is the best waifu tbhtbhngl. It's the only good thing about mlp anyways.

Exactly, Sunset Shimmer is the best waifu tbhtbhngl. It's the only good thing about mlp anyways.
View attachment 113627
The first Equestria Girls film was dogshit and the only thing I liked about it was this leather-jacket-having teal-eyed ketchup-and-mustard-streaked thot. Proof of male hybrisophilia ngl. The other two films are complete dogshit and have no redeeming qualities at all.

The first Equestria Girls film was dogshit and the only thing I liked about it was this leather-jacket-having teal-eyed ketchup-and-mustard-streaked thot. Proof of male hybrisophilia ngl. The other two films are complete dogshit and have no redeeming qualities at all.
The series in general are very repetitive and the most of the brony fandom are degenerated tbh. I only follow that because of Sunset, I love her character development and personality. That's why I said that this character is the only good thing about mlp.

The series in general are very repetitive and the most of the brony fandom are degenerated tbh. I only follow that because of Sunset, I love her character development and personality. That's why I said that this character is the only good thing about mlp.
I quit that shit years ago. SoyUnPredator mentioned /mlp/ yesterday, so I took a quick look at the catalog and holy shit, the crap they're putting in the show these days. In 2012, that shit wouldn't have been acceptable in fanfic, let alone the show.

I quit that shit years ago. SoyUnPredator mentioned /mlp/ yesterday, so I took a quick look at the catalog and holy shit, the crap they're putting in the show these days. In 2012, that shit wouldn't have been acceptable in fanfic, let alone the show.
I'm been following the series most because it became a habit for me (Apart from seeing Sunset btw). The 8 season was the worst of all of them, not even the most fanatical bronies like it. The series are dying and Hasbro itself know it, in fact the actual 9 season it's going to be the last one anyways.

One of those to each their own moments.

Fucking hate Bronies, degenerates.

miss me with that furry shit

SUCK HER TOES :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Don't push me towards new degenerate and submissive fetishes, please. I'm on my 4th nofap day, highly suggestible to such shit.

Volcel if wouldn't.

Does she like headpats and cuddling?

I want to stick my dick in her belly button