Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This just happened a few minutes ago (sorry if not too exciting)

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went for a short incel walk in my neighborhood. Took a path that looks slightly away from the houses and around a duck pond. As soon as I took this path some shady looking dude took it and was walking about 15 feet behind me. I want scared because I’m ogrecel and would love to vent some of my anger on some thug who thought it would be a good idea to fuck with me. However I was mostly annoyed that someone was walking up my ass when I wanted to be on a relaxing walk.
So I turned around and said “hey” just as a simple greeting to let him know I knew he was there. In typical scumbag form he didn’t say hi back. Tbh I was kinda kicking myself for not having my pistol on me because if he did try to assault me or something I could legally kill him which would be cool.

Nothing ended up happening I took the next turn off because like I said I wanted a relaxing walk and did not want ANYONE 5 steps behind me especially some weirdo.