Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>This kills the wh*te roastie

Julius Ebola

Julius Ebola

Barbarianmaxxer
-
Do white women get jealous when this happens?
Or does their place at the top of the female status ladder make it irrelevant?

Attachments

• white roastie.jpg
    white roastie.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 173
No white female cares that ugly white guys that can’t get laid go to Asia to get a gf lmao.

Stacies don't give a rat's ass about sub-chads dating some coping gookcels

they don't care BUT what pisses them off is if you remind them how fast white women age and look like shit compared to asians

They don't give a shit about some ugly beta dorks going after Asian women are you kidding me? If anything it makes them happy because they can pursue Chad and Tyrone without being annoyed by these subhumans.

I would date an ethnic girl in a heartbeat tbh, just to annoy white women.

lol no

You think this guy is going after chinksluts? No. It's the white geeks white girls don't want.

chadthunder.JPG

They don't give a shit about some ugly beta dorks going after Asian women are you kidding me? If anything it makes them happy because they can pursue Chad and Tyrone without being annoyed by these subhumans.

lol legit. thats why black girls hate when niggers date white women, but white women dont care if cumskin males date gooks. In the first case its often the most attractive black males and in the latter case its just white incels dating out.

A lot of them are still desired, seems somewhat cope'ish though.

LOL, no. Average white womyn can pick any top tier guy from any race. Guys dating asian girls usually dates uggo ones.

damn asian females are so cute.

this kills asian/ethnic men more than white females. Their best women are being picked by ugly/average looking white men.

White women have chads from all races at their disposal. Those who resort to asian/ethnic women are ugly whites men who cant get white girls.

gotta love you guys, JFL at this cope.

No white female cares that ugly white guys that can’t get laid go to Asia to get a gf lmao.

Talk to me when Chad starts to fuck Asian women, then they'll be mad. White sluts are glad to see subhumans leave to fuck asians.

We don't know if these white guys are just fucking the asian foids or if they are married. If white men start marrying young asians by the masses, then white roasties will be pissed.

These guys are not subhumans, they're like 6/10. And average asian woman is ugly as fuck, but these sluts are mostly top tier.

this kills asian/ethnic men more than white females. Their best women are being picked by ugly/average looking white men.

White women have chads from all races at their disposal. Those who resort to asian/ethnic women are ugly whites men who cant get white girls.

a