Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This kind of representation of autistics make me want to go ER(Autismcels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
How many times have you seen in the media this annoying representation of an autistic?? Basically a super genius chad

Adsadasd

The Accountant with ben fleck as an autist :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Sdfsdf

Most of the real autistic you can find here, ostricized by society and maybe some with higher level of intelligence but not near that urban legend of autistic genius, every time I see something like this I want to kill someone

Just be an autistic savant Chad theory.

Dude at least it's a positive representation. Better than being portrayed as a tard or a loser.

Eg. How often are curries portrayed as anything impressive? If movies starting pretending we were all awesome genius supermen I wouldn't complain.

we just come out as extremely socially awkward / rude / "antisocial" etc so we don't even gain the halo of autistic genius.

I hate the autism representation. Most are of femoids (despite being a men majority disorder) and chads (most aspies are incels)

How many times have you seen in the media this annoying representation of an autistic?? Basically a super genius chad

View attachment 38930
The Accountant with ben fleck as an autist :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 38931

Most of the real autistic you can find here, ostricized by society and maybe some with higher level of intelligence but not near that urban legend of autistic genius, every time I see something like this I want to kill someone

Savant syndrome is rare with only about 1 in 10 autists display SOME savant skills. Even if they have savant syndrome, a majority of them tends to be focused on things that are not considered "beneficial" to society at all. Some can remember the dates of important events, movie, shows, etc. Only few are "blessed" with those that are considered valuable such as in STEM.

RRRREEEEEEE!!!!!

Yep, this and the cancer that was that gay ass "big bang theory" show so beloved by normies and led to many of them e-diagnosing themselves with asparagus.

That said, being a virgin and/or nerd is not necessarily an indication that one is autistic either and it is definitely over diagnosed these days. I was diagnosed with it as a kid. I talked late, avoided social contact even as a baby, avoided other kids, used to line up toys all day, and couldn't tie my shoes until like 10 among many other things. Many people in HS legit thought I was mute. I'm still the same although I've gotten a lot better, but still everyday people tell me I need to smile (jfl at feminists who take this comment as "sexist" when I guarantee I hear it more than any of them). Work in the service industry and customers often complain that I'm rude, creepy, weird or whatever (one recently apparently said I had a "Dahmer-face" or something).

Point I'm making here is that people who REALLY have it, there's immediately just something "off" about them at the least. Simply being a nerd does not mean you're autistic although it is basically treated as such these days.