Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This latino guy mogs the hell out of me and gets the racist treatment from a white karen foid caught on camera

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I fucking hate white foids I swear.

And the thing is the white foid is a eastern european immigrant. The average American white foid is far more crude/racist than her.

This Latino easily mogs 75% of Asian dudes. It never even began for a lot of ethnic men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQrNTyC-xY

Man I wish more were upfront like this. Maybe we could get some actual policies implemented to get these people out to rebalance the gender ratios and enforce monogamy.

Ye ethnics have be careful in certain areas in us.

She wanted his dick and was taking out her frustration on him because lations are gigaslayers with standards that exclude flat assed ghosts on the road. Point is latinos are the chaddiest race and I'm not joking. And they like latin women best and have standards unlike chads of other races. Brad and Tyrone will indeed fuck anything that crawls but not the master race. The're the only ones capable of actually sexually frustrating foids, so much so they'll lash out about it.

Nothing new, just whites being garbage as usual
20200602 021524

And the thing is the white foid is a eastern european immigrant. The average American white foid is far more crude/racist than her.
Rice/curry foids are pretty racist too

That dude definitely mogs me too. Soon females will start reporting ugly guys to the cops with made up accusations and get away with it

Based latino nonchalantness.

She wanted his dick

Unironically yeah, absolutely, remember that video of the white woman who wouldn’t let the black guy into his appartment? Then when he proved he lived there by using his keys, she changed her mood and wanted to “get to know” him :lul:

Someone pull up that graph where women associate enmity with sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back