Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This life is a living hell

A

AllHopeIsLost

Banned
-
I'm such a failure so suicidal but no one to turn to except for my fellow brocels. Everyone hates me I have bad social anxiety it sucks being a NEET no job no car no drivers license no friends no girlfriend no sex.. Can't wait till the day this suffering finally ends. Everything in my life has gone to shit. I'm mentally emotionally destroyed. I'm dead and numb inside. Life is a joke and a scam.

X1080

all this because we lack a few mm of bone

I just posted my face to truerateme on reddit going to see how over it is for me.. I am doomed. Oh god can't wait to see the results. Got a bad feeling about this.

I just posted my face to truerateme on reddit going to see how over it is for me.. I am doomed. Oh god can't wait to see the results. Got a bad feeling about this.
bro, you are the man who have nazi symbols and fuck blm in the background right?

3 or 2. I've always hated the way I look. Girls on photofeeler rated me a 2.8 out of 10.
I see, very good Ha ha ha... today I opened my eyes on the forum users' rant, I was ignorant about what statement "I am 2/10 trucel muh" could really mean?
@AllHopeIsLost when i searched for similar images to him what i found that he is mogging them hard with no mercy
Screenshot 2021 02 01 214445

and the best one of them in 300 search results
maiherskii.png

is the nearest similar to him although he still better in some points (like the eye area and the frame)

I really don't know if i am narrow minded and this is 2/10 truecels meaning for some cultures ?!!
seriously @Diocel @FullTimeLoser @Irredeemable @ThoughtfulCel @foidologist, am I wrong?

I see, very good Ha ha ha... today I opened my eyes on the forum users' rant, I was ignorant about what statement "I am 2/10 trucel muh" could really mean?
@AllHopeIsLost when i searched for similar images to him what i found that he is mogging them hard with no mercy
View attachment 403575
maiherskii.png

is the nearest similar to him although he still better in some points (like the eye area and the frame)

I really don't know if i am narrow minded and this is 2/10 truecels meaning for some cultures ?!!
seriously @Diocel @FullTimeLoser @Irredeemable @ThoughtfulCel @foidologist, am I wrong?
There's no fucking way thats a 2/10. He looks like a typical soy normie. 4.5-5

View attachment 403575
maiherskii.png

Maybe not truecel (depends what his jawline is like), but definitely ugly and it's over for him, especially with that hairline.

I would say this guy is a 3. With hair he'd be a 4. This is purely off face though, if he is 5'11+ then even without hair I don't think he'd be incel.

Wouldn't say he's a 2 tbh, more of a 4-5/10

@AllHopeIsLost how tall are you?
what the rate you give to yourself?
he is 6-7/10 then this is the fact of incels.co (6-7-8/10) users
but definitely ugly and it's over for him, especially with that hairline.
keep coping, he isn't ugly and wtf your standers in rating
tell me
I would say this guy is a 3. With hair he'd be a 4. This is purely off face though, if he is 5'11+ then even without hair I don't think he'd be incel.
gigantic super cope this guy and @AllHopeIsLost They can walk proudly in Asia and get laid as they want.

gigantic super cope this guy and @AllHopeIsLost They can walk proudly in Asia and get laid as they want.
Everyone can get laid in Asia

he is 6-7/10 then this is the fact of incels.co (6-7-8/10) users

keep coping, he isn't ugly and wtf your standers in rating
tell me

I'm a 3/10 at best. Also he is ugly based on what I can see in this particular picture. He's very bald and has visible eye asymmetry. His jaw might me good or bad but we won't know since it's covered in a beard. His face looks bloated as well.
He's definitely below average, norwood7+subpar eye area already destroys his looks and we don't even know what his jaw is like.

I'm a 3/10 at best. Also he is ugly based on what I can see in this particular picture. He's very bald and has visible eye asymmetry. His jaw might me good or bad but we won't know since it's covered in a beard. His face looks bloated as well.

He's definitely below average, norwood7+subpar eye area already destroys his looks and we don't even know what his jaw is like.
Want me to post my jaw?

We were born to be a slave. Its over