Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This life is difficult..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I keep getting into fights with my retarded and controlling parents. One is kinda unstable, and the other is an idiot that never cared for any of us. I depend on them atm, but I really want to get the hell out of here. I can't imagine myself working a job tbh, and I'm still in college. I commute to college everyday tbh. Felt like I was close to sui after the last fight yesterday.

The world is so interesting though. I want to see another day although it is has been a living hell.

Last edited:
The world is so interesting though. I want to see another day although it is has been a living hell.
One of the only reasons I haven't necked I think. I want to see how this shithole turns out

It doesn't get any better than this...

One of the only reasons I haven't necked I think. I want to see how this shithole turns out

I hope I can endure then next 2 years with them. If I do, I will get my free tickets to Collapse Kino :)
It doesn't get any better than this...

Well aware. The world is sorta interesting. The threat of civil war in the US, economic collapse, environmental collapse... I just want to live to see how it all plays out.

Exiting at the climax is pretty lame.

Become a youtuber.