Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This life

Unless you are trolling you might be the #1 trucel of this site.
Lmao @ yellow tongue

I smell a troll, your mother just happens to be a literal model and 5'8, dad is chadlite and 6'2 yeah right, and on top of that your stats is just unbelievably bad tbh, im calling troll
Unless you are trolling you might be the #1 trucel of this site.
Lmao @ yellow tongue
This:

He made this post a few days after his registration and on another post of his he said that he's very gifted intellectually, he's larping and mods here aren't doing their jobs. JFL

it is over for the both of us

You literally rolled 0 on every stat during character creation. I hope it's larp because if not I can't imagine how painful your life must've been and is.

You must have selected LASO difficulty in the character creation screen

Jfl at this existence. Here are my stats:
5'1
Stick thin
Permanent yeast infection of the skin
Bulbous nose
Micro ears
Micro penis ( under 2 inches )
Permanent Bad Breathe
Disgusting Teeth
Virtually no chin
Jawline nonexistent
Moles
Greasy skin and hair
Permanent excessive body odor
Yellow tongue
Curved back
Complete facial disproportion
Born with one testicle

I firmly believe that everyone, even those who will deny it to the end, are aware that looks are the only important factor. You see proof of this every day, everywhere. I’ve seen plenty of threads here showcasing chads/foids admitting this to be the case anyway. No one cares about anything if it isn’t their problem. It’s our problem. And I suffer each day, endlessly.

There is truly nothing for me. Or anyone with an smv under 4. If you are below a 4, it is absolutely over for you. If you are fortunate enough to be between 4-6, you may, if you are very lucky, get the opportunity to be used for betabuxxing once 35 rolls around. But even then you will only have that tiny opportunity with landwhales and the borderline disfigured. Not even close to your looks match.

Am I seriously supposed to be content with a life where I am guaranteed intimate isolation. I saw on IT where they referred to incels as “drama kings” when an Incel had made a thread about enjoyment of life being significantly decreased by lack of sex and intimacy. Of course they would think it’s being dramatic. It’s not their problem. Easy for them to say.

They can’t fathom the moment where you are trying to cope with your few “enjoyments” in life and, just like always, it enters your mind. That you are alone. And always will be. This happens when I am playing the elder scrolls. It happens when I am watching Netflix. Especially Netflix. Or any video media. Constant portrayals of intimacy and closeness.

Things we are supposed to be able to relate to. But never can, and never will. There really is nothing for us in this life. Only copes, but their effectiveness is fleeting. Each individual can handle more or less pain than another. Some of us will break sooner than later. I don’t think I can go much longer.
I mogg you and i am subhuman from top to bottom. i hope u are trolling

Jfl at this existence. Here are my stats:
5'1
Stick thin
Permanent yeast infection of the skin
Bulbous nose
Micro ears
Micro penis ( under 2 inches )
Permanent Bad Breathe
Disgusting Teeth
Virtually no chin
Jawline nonexistent
Moles
Greasy skin and hair
Permanent excessive body odor
Yellow tongue
Curved back
Complete facial disproportion
Born with one testicle

I firmly believe that everyone, even those who will deny it to the end, are aware that looks are the only important factor. You see proof of this every day, everywhere. I’ve seen plenty of threads here showcasing chads/foids admitting this to be the case anyway. No one cares about anything if it isn’t their problem. It’s our problem. And I suffer each day, endlessly.

There is truly nothing for me. Or anyone with an smv under 4. If you are below a 4, it is absolutely over for you. If you are fortunate enough to be between 4-6, you may, if you are very lucky, get the opportunity to be used for betabuxxing once 35 rolls around. But even then you will only have that tiny opportunity with landwhales and the borderline disfigured. Not even close to your looks match.

Am I seriously supposed to be content with a life where I am guaranteed intimate isolation. I saw on IT where they referred to incels as “drama kings” when an Incel had made a thread about enjoyment of life being significantly decreased by lack of sex and intimacy. Of course they would think it’s being dramatic. It’s not their problem. Easy for them to say.

They can’t fathom the moment where you are trying to cope with your few “enjoyments” in life and, just like always, it enters your mind. That you are alone. And always will be. This happens when I am playing the elder scrolls. It happens when I am watching Netflix. Especially Netflix. Or any video media. Constant portrayals of intimacy and closeness.

Things we are supposed to be able to relate to. But never can, and never will. There really is nothing for us in this life. Only copes, but their effectiveness is fleeting. Each individual can handle more or less pain than another. Some of us will break sooner than later. I don’t think I can go much longer.

Mmm.. one testicle is fine as long as you got the big D ... but i see you got micro penis ...

How old are you man ?

Pics or trueceldom never took form in you

He made this post a few days after his registration and on another post of his he said that he's very gifted intellectually, he's larping and mods here aren't doing their jobs. JFL
You're cute, should I call you Chad?

You literally rolled 0 on every stat during character creation. I hope it's larp because if not I can't imagine how painful your life must've been and is.
Being totally serious. I may have exaggerated a few points, for example the yeast infection on my skin tends to fade away temporarily in the winter due to lower humidity, however it's all pretty much 100.

You're cute, should I call you Chad?

Being totally serious. I may have exaggerated a few points, for example the yeast infection on my skin tends to fade away temporarily in the winter due to lower humidity, however it's all pretty much 100.
Cute. You're mad because I exposed your bullshit. hahahaha

i need to lose weight as well,its as easy as skinnycels make it sound