Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting this lockdown is fucking me in so many ways

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I am currently 20% bf down from like 33% and still have a lot to improve, I had so much progress before the lockdown and I feel like
it made me much more retarded and less happy

before the lockdown I would workout, lose weight and felt good, I didn't even
want to register here because regardless of my situation the good feeling chemicals might be feel good enough that I didn't had to rot in here, I also feel myself
mentally and intellectually degrading as the time goes, I start to have retarded ways of thinking and I am in front of my computer 24/7, don't get me wrong I would also be before
but having that 90 minutes of a workout made all of the differences, I would feel very good and I would find joy in everything and I would go out more with my incel friend

I could have been like 13%-14% bf easily by this point if not for the lockdown and be basically almost in my target of 12% bf
but no the government had to fucking close the pools and make me stuck at home 24/7

also for every incel which says that the lockdown doesn't affect him, go to the gym, swim, it will legit make you feel good, its the best cope I have in this world
and is the only reason I haven't ropped

This effects all of humanity so you’re not alone

This effects all of humanity so you’re not alone
chad probably loves it because he's in the same room with foids 24/7
they can still do degenerate shit with each other
This, also get a home gym. Its not that hard
Americans speak like everyone has a private house with a lot of room and enough money

I could have been like 13%-14% bf easily by this point if not for the lockdown and be basically almost in my target of 12% bf
but no the government had to fucking close the pools and make me stuck at home 24/7

BF has more to do with controlling your eating not really exercise, although it helps. You can exercise all you want but if you eat Mcdonalds everyday youre still gonna gain fat

we are getting fucked in every way possible ( that does not include sex) its over.

BF has more to do with controlling your eating not really exercise, although it helps. You can exercise all you want but if you eat Mcdonalds everyday youre still gonna gain fat
I came into a point that I need this 600 calories that I burn from exercise

chad probably loves it because he's in the same room with foids 24/7
they can still do degenerate shit with each other

Americans speak like everyone has a private house with a lot of room and enough money
I could buy some gym equipment but I have zero room for it & putting it in the garden is all good until it rains then ruins it.

Just put it in your garage bro' jfl. Like everyone has a garage.

Where I live just got put on lockdown

It's all part of the great reset the elite pigs have planned for us simple little nobodies so this shit will only get worse and worse forever. I'm just glad I'll be dead within a few years.

It's all part of the great reset the elite pigs have planned for us simple little nobodies so this shit will only get worse and worse forever. I'm just glad I'll be dead within a few years.
I heard about it as well, I remember when those kind of theories weren't backed by many things
but now the elites actually write books and talk about it publicly jfl