Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This makes me sick

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Just be Chad and fuck the girl you bullied. Remember guys, no woman will feel some "maternal protection instinct" for you, not even your mom.

IMG 20200213 140831

I laugh at shit like this, cuz i know how this clown world functions

Just be Chad and fuck the girl you bullied. Remember guys, no woman will feel some "maternal protection instinct" for you, not even your mom.

View attachment 201436

As a person who got heavily bullied throughout middle school, this hurts to read. A massive blackpill is realising that your bullies won't get any kind of "retribution" for what they've done - they'll always be prettier than you are, happier than you are, more successful than you are.

In this, I consider myself lucky, as my bullies have now become a small time drug dealer and a min wage university dropout. They still mog me to the Shadow Realms though.

Just improve your personality theory

Well no shit. Literally every single one of my bullies lives a better more social life than me. They go to partys, have sex, good jobs. While all i do is to piss myself, every single day.

Yes queen, you can fuck anybody you want, you go girl! :soy:

All foids whores

They dont even try to understand, do they?

when chad has tragic backstories he's getting sex and validation for being strong
when incel has tragic backstories he ropes

Weird how they never wanna fix incels.
when chad has tragic backstories he's getting sex and validation for being strong
when incel has tragic backstories he ropes
Women likes to fix broken men, but only if it's chad.

Man I wish I could fuck foids like this, it would be a dream come true.