Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This man is the reason why Incels exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
>In 1835, German chemist Justus von Liebig developed a process for applying a thin layer of metallic silver to one side of a pane of clear glass.
>also known as a mirror
>to see your reflection
>to see how ugly you really are

Justus von Liebig NIH

Never look in mirrors or reflections anyway but wish can go back in time to behead this dog

i remember my old catholic school didn't have any mirrors, not even in the toilets, one time i asked a nun why and she cited some bible verse I can't remember. girls used to bring their own tiny mirrors in their bags.

Kek what matters is that femoids see that we're ugly.

i remember my old catholic school didn't have any mirrors, not even in the toilets, one time i asked a nun why and she cited some bible verse I can't remember. girls used to bring their own tiny mirrors in their bags.
JFL desperate rotten roasties

Were mirrors really not a household item until the 19th century? Remarkable to think that for centuries only a few had access to household mirrors and people had to use water or shit to see reflections

They had mirrors long before that, it was just shiny metal so not a 1:1 reflection but still pretty good.

It was really invented that late? Interesting.

But people could already see their reflections on lakes, etc, before that.

There have been stone, copper, and brass mirrors for thousands of years... also looking down at your reflection in a body of water would have been SuicideFuel for a post deluge, prehistoric incel.

I blame whoever made black monitor screens because my reflection loos downright ghastly in those.

I blame whoever made black monitor screens because my reflection loos downright ghastly in those.
fucking this, somehow it makes my reflection look 1000x worse than it already is

The jews who made tinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back