Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This member limits who may view their full profile.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You're a fucking faggot if you do this, FYI

i dont get why some users do that

Only cucks do this

A certain user doesn't want to reveal his moneymaxxing methods. It makes sense for him to limit access to his profile.
However, I concede that 99% of those kinds of users are plain faggots.

A certain user doesn't want to reveal his moneymaxxing methods. It makes sense for him to limit access to his profile.
However, I concede that 99% of those kinds of users are plain faggots.
blkpillpres?

Cryincat

Indeed. I just didn't want to @ him because his time is more valuable than mine.
lmao. apparently he blocked me. I'm the first one he blocked. fucking pussy

lmao. apparently he blocked me. I'm the first one he blocked. fucking pussy
I don't blame him. This is an incel-only site, fakecels like your efriend need to go and stay go.

he is an incel. he can't get sex
Fb sonic meme

Again, an entire society agreed that oral sex counts as intercourse, he's literally not a virgin. This is the last post I make in this thread because it's derailing the original topic.

On god that shit so annoying

i have that want me to change it?

Hahaha! Im go do it now!

Agree. Everyone can check mine

I don't want to get doxxed so I keep it private

Thought this for a while. Even worse is I see someone following me and I try and view and can't. Like a foid right swiping a dude and not replying to his message. Wut.

View attachment 249500
Again, an entire society agreed that oral sex counts as intercourse, he's literally not a virgin. This is the last post I make in this thread because it's derailing the original topic.
i dont know if you'll reply and i don't care, but the reason society said that was because bill clinton had an affair and got his dick sucked but claimed he was 100% innocent of anything adultery related. they can't say it's not sex because then the connotation is that he is 100% innocent.

if rightfulcel was to tell people he got a blowjob but not p in v in real life, he would not be immune to virgin shaming

Last edited:
doing that is a gigacope, its over for thismemberlimitswhomayviewtheirfullprofilecels

pussy ass niggas

Yeah I don't understand why people do that either.

Agreed why are fags here such cucks