Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This message goes to non-incels reading this

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
first,

FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE BLUEPILLED PIECE OF SHIT
B9723363672Z1 20200502182051 000GVSFV33MM1 0

then,

I seriously want to tell you that I didn't choose to be born ugly, to be born at all,
I don't ask you to comfort me or to tell me what I should do to "improve" myself,

I'm not incel because my standards are too high, or because I want to "preserve myself",
I'm incel because I'm ugly and suicidal, because of a decade of rejections, and getting bullied.

Everyone on this forum has been broken by society,
Bashing the ambulance won't make you live happier,
So FUCK OFF, and...

incel lives matter :feelsrope:

This is very very interesting to read as I am the person you're targeting in your title.

This will be ignored by IT

IT - IF YOU GUYS ARE BROWSING, I URGE YOU TO READ THIS SHIT

They'll ignore this, and at best, mock this post. You see, normies, and especially IT, are blinded by a just world outlook on life. But the world is not just. Fed by feel good Hollywood movies, they'd rather live in a fantasy where good things eventually happen. Or they'll say we're a cult, which they clearly do not know the meaning of cult. Cults are centered on a charismatic leader and no disagreeing is tolerated --- last I checked, there is no leader among incels and I disagree with plenty of people here all the time

They do not want to believe that some guys are just born too ugly and/or short to find a girlfriend. Rather, they push the narrative that women are the morally superior gender and "worry more about what's inside" (which is entirely FALSE)

They refuse to believe that women focus on physical appearance first and foremost

They refuse to believe (or admit) that women view men as ATM/guard dog hybrids

They refuse to believe that Chads get away with douche bag behavior

They refuse to believe that lookism is present in all facets of life (career, socializing, academia, etc.), not just dating

They refuse to admit that women "monkey branch" --- if they're in a relationship, they will always be on the lookout for someone better, hotter, richer. Once a girl breaks up with a guy, more than likely she has already found someone else. Unless you're a gigachad or insanely wealthy, she is not 100% loyal to you

They repeat the tired argument that "women have varied tastes", when that is not true.

They will say that "everyone gets bullied" -- which is not true. Decent looking kids do not get bullied, picked on, or singled out.

Last edited:
They will say that "everyone gets bullied" -- which is not true. Decent looking kids do not get bullied, picked on, or singled out.
yes, yes and yes.
That's the cold sad truth about reality