Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this MGTOW cope, LOL inducing

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

was LOLing the whole time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Excuse me what is this fag shit.

Every time I see o'pry, I just wonder how the hell atoms could form to look like that.
The world gives so much to so few people.

LMAO what is this

Thats why i dont want to join tbh

To cope is to hope.

How are these guys MGTOW?

How are these guys MGTOW?
Server was legit called "... ... of MGTOW" and Riot is a mod there. Me and my hammies decided to go there and inform that mgtow is cope if you are subhuman, also wall is cope but you can see funny blackpill denial in screentshots.

Server was legit called "... ... of MGTOW" and Riot is a mod there. Me and my hammies decided to go there and inform that mgtow is cope if you are subhuman, also wall is cope but you can see funny blackpill denial in screentshots.
Haha nice

Me and my hammies decided to go there and inform that mgtow is cope if you are subhuman, also wall is cope but you can see funny blackpill denial in screentshots.

Although ''the wall'' has a biological factor to it. The womb become worse and worse with the age, so the female should not reproduce on a specific age.

When did mgtow become so bluepilled?

Men cope their own way.

Wall may be the biggest cope in the history of mankind. Would most “mgtows” be willing to be with an average 40 year old? Yes. They’d drop their movement in a second. Would those women in their 40s be willing to be with them in return, even the young ones? Fuck no. Anyone who believes in an age wall is a retard.

Damn incels in denial